DevRev is a platform purpose-built for SaaS and technology companies, helping back-office development match the rapid pace of front-office customer relationships. Our mission is to bring end users, support engineers, product managers, and developers together, making it effortless to do what matters most — and creating a company-wide culture of product and customer-centricity.
Unlike generic tools, DevRev took a blank canvas approach to collaboration, search, GenAI, and analytics, enabling SaaS companies to ship faster for the largest business impact — with continuous development, roadmapping, prioritization, customer engineering, and more. DevRev is used across departments in thousands of companies and can coexist with or replace your tools, bringing information symmetry, streamlining collaboration, and converging teams.
DevRev was founded in October 2020 and raised over $85 million in seed money from investors such as Khosla Ventures and Mayfield, making it the largest in the history of Silicon Valley. It is led by its co-founder and CEO, Dheeraj Pandey, who was previously the co-founder and CEO of Nutanix, and by Manoj Agarwal, DevRev's co-founder and former SVP of Engineering at Nutanix. DevRev is headquartered in Palo Alto, California, and has offices in seven global locations.
We are looking for our first hire in the Sales Engineer team in Ljubljana. You will have an unique opportunity to shape the trajectory of this critical role from its inception.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Technical Advisor: Address technical inquiries, ensuring customers have clarity on our products and value proposition.
- Product Demonstrations: Conduct engaging and tailored demonstrations, showcasing the unique benefits and features of DevRev to potential customers.
- Support the Sales Cycle: Collaborate closely with the Account Executive (AE) team, providing the necessary technical assistance and insights, to guide the deal from exploration to closure.
- Industry Expertise and Continuous Improvement: Maintain a keen awareness of Cloud industry trends and product offerings. Leverage this knowledge to excel in your Sales Engineer role, ensuring you deliver unparalleled experience to prospective clients.
- Lead with DevRev: Step into the role of a primary user of our DevRev CRM. Through your interactions, capture demo insights, feedback and solutions.
Ideal Candidate Qualifications:
- Prior experience of at least 5 years in a sales engineering role.
- Outstanding communication (written and spoken), collaboration, and follow-up skills.
- You're a tech enthusiast with knowledge of the Cloud industry and SaaS applications.
- Customer-centric and result oriented, ability to get things done and a learning mindset.
- Comfort operating in a fast-paced, high-demand, global environment.
The foundation of DevRev is its culture -- our commitment to those who are hungry, humble, honest, and who act with heart. Our vision is to help build the earth’s most customer-centric companies. Our mission is to leverage design, data engineering, and machine intelligence to empower engineers to embrace their customers. That is DevRev!