DevRev is a platform purpose-built for SaaS and technology companies, helping back-office development match the rapid pace of front-office customer relationships. Our mission is to bring end users, support engineers, product managers, and developers together, making it effortless to do what matters most — and creating a company-wide culture of product and customer-centricity.
Unlike generic tools, DevRev took a blank canvas approach to collaboration, search, GenAI, and analytics, enabling SaaS companies to ship faster for the largest business impact — with continuous development, roadmapping, prioritization, customer engineering, and more. DevRev is used across departments in thousands of companies and can coexist with or replace your tools, bringing information symmetry, streamlining collaboration, and converging teams.
DevRev was founded in October 2020 and raised over $85 million in seed money from investors such as Khosla Ventures and Mayfield, making it the largest in the history of Silicon Valley. It is led by its co-founder and CEO, Dheeraj Pandey, who was previously the co-founder and CEO of Nutanix, and by Manoj Agarwal, DevRev's co-founder and former SVP of Engineering at Nutanix. DevRev is headquartered in Palo Alto, California, and has offices in seven global locations.
We are an untraditional revenue organization, built to support a rapidly scaling technology start-up driven by product-led-growth (PLG). The pace will be fast, and the impact will be eminently tangible.
Members of the Customer Success team ensure our customers are delighted as they discover, integrate with, and use the DevRev platform. Our team's mission is to lead the 360 degree investigation of our users so we can seamlessly usher them through the use of the DevRev platform and proactively meet their needs. We seek to deliver an unparalleled experience both within and outside the platform.
Your mission is to systematically help customers find value with DevRev, own the coordination between multiple stakeholders and/or engineer the solution to get the job done. Our team is charged with building our own system to provide outstanding customer experience, as well as enabling customers. You will develop a profound understanding of Product-Led Growth (PLG) & Sales-Led Growth (SLG) methodologies, customer journeys, global communication and business analytics. Activities related to this role will include:
- Educate and Empower DevRev users
- Be the technical expert and answer product questions to take full advantage of the product
- Build and maintain relationships with the customers
- Be the customer champion and collaborate with product & engineering team on customer requirements
- Should be comfortable in writing customizations using the below mentioned languages
- Ability to think outside the box and build quicker solutions
- Support DevRev users round the clock on different levels of queries
- Need to analyze trends, test and train the DevRev bot regularly
- Build Q&A pairs for the bot and think innovatively to empower the bot
- Understand customer signals, collaborate with customer success teams to avoid churn
- Ability to converse profoundly and suggest value add features to help customers enhance their business goals.
- Collaborate with cross functional teams like Sales, customer success, product, engineering and bots engineering.
- Responsible for triaging bugs and feature requests with the respective team, maintaining constant communication with the customers.
- BE/ B Tech, or equivalent educational or professional experience
- Exposure towards below languages (Basic to Advance level)
- ReactJS (MERN)
- HTML / CSS
- Comfortable having technical conversations with technical and non-technical people.
- Problem solving around technical, product, and business questions.
- Excellent English communication skills - both verbal and written.
- Collaborative and team oriented.
The foundation of DevRev is its culture -- our commitment to those who are hungry, humble, honest, and who act with heart. Our vision is to help build the earth’s most customer-centric companies. Our mission is to leverage design, data engineering, and machine intelligence to empower engineers to embrace their customers. That is DevRev!