DevRev is a platform purpose-built for SaaS and technology companies, helping back-office development match the rapid pace of front-office customer relationships. Our mission is to bring end users, support engineers, product managers, and developers together, making it effortless to do what matters most — and creating a company-wide culture of product and customer-centricity.
Unlike generic tools, DevRev took a blank canvas approach to collaboration, search, GenAI, and analytics, enabling SaaS companies to ship faster for the largest business impact — with continuous development, roadmapping, prioritization, customer engineering, and more. DevRev is used across departments in thousands of companies and can coexist with or replace your tools, bringing information symmetry, streamlining collaboration, and converging teams.
DevRev was founded in October 2020 and raised over $85 million in seed money from investors such as Khosla Ventures and Mayfield, making it the largest in the history of Silicon Valley. It is led by its co-founder and CEO, Dheeraj Pandey, who was previously the co-founder and CEO of Nutanix, and by Manoj Agarwal, DevRev's co-founder and former SVP of Engineering at Nutanix. DevRev is headquartered in Palo Alto, California, and has offices in seven global locations.
We are an untraditional revenue organization, built to support a rapidly scaling technology start-up underpinned by a hybrid approach of Product-Led and Sales-Led Growth strategies. The pace will be fast, and the impact will be eminently tangible.
Members of the Revenue team ensure our customers are delighted as they discover, integrate with, and use the DevRev platform. Our team's mission is to lead the 360 degree investigation of our users so we can seamlessly usher them through the use of the DevRev platform and proactively meet their needs. We seek to deliver an unparalleled experience both within and outside the platform.
Your mission is to systematically help customers find value with DevRev, own the coordination between multiple stakeholders and/or engineer the solution to get the job done. Our team is charged with building our own system to provide outstanding customer experience, as well as enabling customers. You will develop a profound understanding of Product-Led Growth (PLG) & Sales-Led Growth (SLG) methodologies, customer journeys, global communication and business analytics.
Objectives of this role will include:
- Create and implement customer onboarding / trial plans to accelerate product adoption and meet use-case based success criteria
- Integrate DevRev with customers’ existing tech stack, including scripting, debugging and troubleshooting (ETL’s, customized Snap Ins, API integrations)
- Enable customers in their journeys by identifying and sharing relevant content, enabling them with best practices, making proactive nudges to increase product usage
- Be self-sufficient across customer engagements while keeping constant feedback loops back to all key stakeholders including: Engineering, Product, Customer Success & Support, Revenue, Marketing, etc.
- Build and develop integrations, automations, and more across various toolsets to scale and ensure successful customer engagements
- Conduct data analysis, writing queries (e.g., in SQL), and building dashboards to share insights and drive decision-making
- Close work with AI and generative technologies
- Learn new tools and guiding customers through critical workflows, e.g. integration with code repositories
Ideal Candidate Qualifications:
- Software Engineering degree or equivalent.
- Minimum 1 year as a Software Developer post-degree or 3-4 years of software development experience. Customer facing experience is also valued.
- Outstanding communication (written and verbal in English)
- Comfort operating in a fast-paced, high-demand, global environment
- Result oriented work-style, ability to get things done and a learning mindset
- An endless passion for challenging work that requires high energy, full engagement and a self founded need for high-performance
The foundation of DevRev is its culture -- our commitment to those who are hungry, humble, honest, and who act with heart. Our vision is to help build the earth’s most customer-centric companies. Our mission is to leverage design, data engineering, and machine intelligence to empower engineers to embrace their customers. That is DevRev!