DevRev is a platform purpose-built for SaaS and technology companies, helping back-office development match the rapid pace of front-office customer relationships. Our mission is to bring end users, support engineers, product managers, and developers together, making it effortless to do what matters most — and creating a company-wide culture of product and customer-centricity.
Unlike generic tools, DevRev took a blank canvas approach to collaboration, search, GenAI, and analytics, enabling SaaS companies to ship faster for the largest business impact — with continuous development, roadmapping, prioritization, customer engineering, and more. DevRev is used across departments in thousands of companies and can coexist with or replace your tools, bringing information symmetry, streamlining collaboration, and converging teams.
DevRev was founded in October 2020 and raised over $85 million in seed money from investors such as Khosla Ventures and Mayfield, making it the largest in the history of Silicon Valley. It is led by its co-founder and CEO, Dheeraj Pandey, who was previously the co-founder and CEO of Nutanix, and by Manoj Agarwal, DevRev's co-founder and former SVP of Engineering at Nutanix. DevRev is headquartered in Palo Alto, California, and has offices in seven global locations.
We are looking for an ambitious and authentic Tech Lead who can take a highly technical, hands-on approach to driving our software development activities, set and deliver against clear goals, provide technical leadership, foster collaborative people development, attract exceptional talent, and champion our culture. The right candidate will be inspired by the opportunity to build things that truly matter, to work with a thriving global team, and to live our core values of hunger, humility, honesty, and heart.
- Bachelor's or Master’s degree in Computer Science or related technical field
- 10+ years of software-development experience coding in two or more of the following languages: C, C++, Java, Golang, or Python
- Experience working one or more of the following: Unix/Linux environments, distributed and parallel systems, machine learning, information retrieval, natural language processing, networking, developing large software systems, and/or security software development
- Experience with building and operating SaaS on public cloud infrastructure
- Experience with implementation and development of microservices-based scalable architecture
- Knowledge of and experience with agile development processes
- Exceptional problem-solving skills
- Passion for people development in a non-hierarchical environment
The foundation of DevRev is its culture -- our commitment to those who are hungry, humble, honest, and who act with heart. Our vision is to help build the earth’s most customer-centric companies. Our mission is to leverage design, data engineering, and machine intelligence to empower engineers to embrace their customers. That is DevRev!