DevRev is a platform purpose-built for SaaS and technology companies, helping back-office development match the rapid pace of front-office customer relationships. Our mission is to bring end users, support engineers, product managers, and developers together, making it effortless to do what matters most — and creating a company-wide culture of product and customer-centricity.
Unlike generic tools, DevRev took a blank canvas approach to collaboration, search, GenAI, and analytics, enabling SaaS companies to ship faster for the largest business impact — with continuous development, roadmapping, prioritization, customer engineering, and more. DevRev is used across departments in thousands of companies and can coexist with or replace your tools, bringing information symmetry, streamlining collaboration, and converging teams.
DevRev was founded in October 2020 and raised over $85 million in seed money from investors such as Khosla Ventures and Mayfield, making it the largest in the history of Silicon Valley. It is led by its co-founder and CEO, Dheeraj Pandey, who was previously the co-founder and CEO of Nutanix, and by Manoj Agarwal, DevRev's co-founder and former SVP of Engineering at Nutanix. DevRev is headquartered in Palo Alto, California, and has offices in seven global locations.
Product Management, to us, is the “incenter” of a triangle with customer support, engineering/design, and marketing as the vertices. It requires discipline, breadth, and intention. The founding team here is passionate about product leaders who are naturally empathic, say a thousand no’s for every yes, and bring joy to customers and developers alike. DevRev is changing the way the world builds software, and as a Product Manager, you will have the unique opportunity to define the future of the DevRev product.
We are looking for talented product managers that are excited by the idea to contribute to our vision. Members of the Product Management team are expected to take on a product area and own it end to end. In the early stages of company and product building, the product manager’s primary goal is to represent the underserved needs of our users, and work with our globally distributed, diverse, and passionate team to create experiences that meaningfully impact customers. At DevRev, we believe in a flat hierarchy that fosters collaboration and innovation. You will have the opportunity to work with teams and individuals from multiple geographies.
We are hiring for multiple product management roles which will focus on our core application experience, platform, and integrations. These roles will focus on building products and services that will unlock a developer’s true potential by making data access and workflows exceptionally fast, simple and conversational.
Software Development has become very complicated and prone to a lot of time and productivity loss for dev teams. As an ideal candidate, you will have a keen eye for gaps and pain points in the life of a developer and the different personas they interact with. You must be able to evangelize different persona needs and have a beginner's mindset to find inventive ways to solve their pain points. We know there are a million things we can and want to implement. Be the one to ruthlessly prioritize.
Important to have:
- Experience and Strong understanding of two or more of the following: Customer Engagement/Enterprise Software, Social and Collaboration Design, Community Growth & Engagement, API Design, Automation, Federated Search, & DevOps Tools/Workflows.
- Experience with core pillars of customer service OR developer tools
- Proven track record as a Product Manager, with 5+ years of experience.
- Experience delivering a modern B2B SaaS product
- Proficient in hands-on design work, including expertise in tools like Figma or similar platforms.
- BS/BA (or MS/MA) or equivalent degree.
We love working with folks who:
- Are highly independent and pragmatic
- Have a passion for design and usability
- Deeply understand the interactions between Development teams and and front office workers; design solutions they find intuitive and delightful
- Are strong technically: you understand how software is built, packaged, and deployed
- Have strong communication skills, with clear verbal communication as well as explicit and mindful written communication skills.
The foundation of DevRev is its culture -- our commitment to those who are hungry, humble, honest, and who act with heart. Our vision is to help build the earth’s most customer-centric companies. Our mission is to leverage design, data engineering, and machine intelligence to empower engineers to embrace their customers. That is DevRev!