DevRev is a platform purpose-built for SaaS and technology companies, helping back-office development match the rapid pace of front-office customer relationships. Our mission is to bring end users, support engineers, product managers, and developers together, making it effortless to do what matters most — and creating a company-wide culture of product and customer-centricity.
Unlike generic tools, DevRev took a blank canvas approach to collaboration, search, GenAI, and analytics, enabling SaaS companies to ship faster for the largest business impact — with continuous development, roadmapping, prioritization, customer engineering, and more. DevRev is used across departments in thousands of companies and can coexist with or replace your tools, bringing information symmetry, streamlining collaboration, and converging teams.
DevRev was founded in October 2020 and raised over $85 million in seed money from investors such as Khosla Ventures and Mayfield, making it the largest in the history of Silicon Valley. It is led by its co-founder and CEO, Dheeraj Pandey, who was previously the co-founder and CEO of Nutanix, and by Manoj Agarwal, DevRev's co-founder and former SVP of Engineering at Nutanix. DevRev is headquartered in Palo Alto, California, and has offices in seven global locations.
We are looking for ambitious and authentic software developers who are excited to bring fresh ideas from all areas to their work, including artificial intelligence, natural language processing, UI design, mobile, information retrieval, distributed computing, large-scale system design, networking and data storage, security, and more. As a software developer at DevRev, you will have the opportunity to build things that truly matter and to work with a thriving global team.
- Bachelor's in Computer Science or related technical field/equivalent practical experience
- Software development experience coding in a general-purpose programming language
- Experience building complex applications for the iPhone/iPad using Swift with the iOS SDK and other frameworks
- Experience building maintainable, scalable and testable code bases, including API design and unit testing techniques
- Experience with multithreading programming and mobile memory management
- Master’s degree in Computer Science or related field/equivalent practical experience
- 5+ years industry experience developing iOS mobile apps released to App Store
- Experience with both native and hybrid iOS app development
- Experience with defining and implementing extensible app architectures to allow future maintainability and new features development
- Work experience with global, cross-functional development & design teams to define, design, and ship new features
- Theoretical knowledge and practical experience of agile development processes
The foundation of DevRev is its culture -- our commitment to those who are hungry, humble, honest, and who act with heart. Our vision is to help build the earth’s most customer-centric companies. Our mission is to leverage design, data engineering, and machine intelligence to empower engineers to embrace their customers. That is DevRev!