DevRev is bringing AI and Design to software and customer reliability engineering. The software industry is wasting hundreds of billions of dollars in activities that are bound to become autonomous with machine intelligence (think “self-driving”), provided one cleverly replaces existing systems of record. We are building a highly engaging system of record that promises to make product development and customer service joyous! DevRev brings our customers (Developers) closer to their customers (Revenue).
The company has raised what is presumably the Valley's largest-ever seed round, and we are run by founders who have built companies from scratch to NASDAQ-listed. DevRev is solving a difficult AI and design problem, and the early employees are committed to the marathon of company-building and hard problem-solving.
We are looking for ambitious and authentic software developers who are excited to bring fresh ideas from all areas to their work, including artificial intelligence, natural language processing, UI design, mobile, information retrieval, distributed computing, large-scale system design, networking and data storage, security, and more. As a software developer at DevRev, you will have the opportunity to build things that truly matter and to work with a thriving global team.
- Bachelor's or Master’s degree in Computer Science or related technical field, or equivalent practical experience
- Software development experience coding in a general-purpose programming language
- Experience building complex applications for the
- iPhone/iPad using Objective-C/C++/Swift with the iOS SDK and other frameworks OR
- Android apps using Kotlin/Java/Flutter with Android Software Development Kit (SDK) and other frameworks
- Experience building maintainable, scalable and testable code bases, including API design and unit testing techniques
- Experience with multithreading programming and mobile memory management
- 5+ years industry experience developing iOS and/or Android mobile apps released to App Store/Google play
- Experience both with native and hybrid iOS and/or Android app development is a plus
- Experience with definition and implementation of extensible app architectures to allow future maintainability and new features implementation
- Working with cross-functional global development and design teams to define, design, and ship new features experience is an advantage
- Agile development processes theoretical and practical knowledge and experience
The foundation of DevRev is its culture -- our commitment to those who are hungry, humble, honest, and who act with heart. Our vision is to help build the earth’s most customer-centric companies. Our mission is to leverage design, data engineering, and machine intelligence to empower engineers to embrace their customers. That is DevRev!