Summer CAMP is back for its third year in a row!
In case you missed it last year, Deutsch New York has curated a week-long, virtual, live, first-class, state-of-the-art Summer Creative Advertising & Media Program designed to teach you about the different teams that make up an ad agency, while providing a space to generate conversation and form connections. All rising talent genuinely interested in learning everything from creative briefs to account management are encouraged to participate to gain some clarity into what really goes on in agency life. You’ll hear from Deutschers themselves on the day-to-day of their roles and have the opportunity to meet peers on the journey with you.
We're looking for curious participants who are hungry to learn about the advertising industry and excited to meet new people! Sound good? Fill out the form below!
- Monday, July 31st – Friday, August 4th (see the full schedule below)
- Approximately 3-4 hours per day
- Monday thru Thursday will consist of…
- 101 lessons on various disciplines within a full-service advertising agency
- Q&A with Deutsch NY's CEO, Val DiFebo and Chief Creative Officer, Samira Ansari
- A panel discussion on finding and starting an entry-level job in Advertising today
- Informational speed mentoring sessions with Deutschers
- Networking opportunities with other attendees
- Week will culminate on Friday with a hack-a-thon, in which participants will be given a challenge to tackle together in groups
- Interested in advertising, marketing, tech, and/or media
- Able to commit to full week (attendance will be taken)
- Great attitude
- Eager to learn
- No other requirements…the more the merrier!
We want to share the world of advertising with as many people as possible because we love it. Join us for a week of learning, conversation, and connection and see why.
Summer CAMP Schedule Details (All sessions are Eastern Standard Time):
Monday, July 31st
10:00 – 10:30am Deutsch NY Huddle
10:30 – 11:15am Summer CAMP Kick-Off (Orientation)
12:00 – 1:00pm Adventure Awaits! (Advertising 101)
1:30 – 2:30pm Campfire Stories (A Panel Discussion with Up and Comers at Deutsch)
3:00 – 4:30pm Inventors Workshop (Strategy 101)
Tuesday, August 1st
10:00 - 11:30 Arts & Crafts (Creative 101)
12:00 - 1:00 Ask a Recruiter Office Hours
1:00 - 2:00 Speed Mentoring/Ask Me Anything (20-minute optional blocks with execs)
3:00 - 4:00 Diving Lesson in Media (Part I)
Wednesday, August 2nd
10:00 - 11:30 Diving Lesson in Media (Part II)
12:00 - 2:00 Speed Mentoring/Ask Me Anything (20-minute optional blocks with execs)
3:00 - 4:00 Diving Lesson in Account Management
Thursday, August 3rd
10:00 - 11:00 Campfire Stories with Val DiFebo (CEO) and Samira Ansari (CCO)
12:00 - 1:00 Lights, Camera, Action! (Production 101)
3:00 - 4:00 Game Night
Friday, August 4th
10:00 - 1:00 Creative Hackathon
WHAT WE’VE GOT (that you can’t find out on the internet):
- We’re nice people. Seriously. Some of the most ego-less and collaborative people you’ll find in this business.
- We don’t work in silos. We thrive on collaboration, both internally and externally.
- We’re always looking to learn. From our peers, from the competitors, and from our clients, we’re always looking for what’s coming next.
- We take our work seriously but believe weekends, vacations and thinking space outside the office make you better at your job, not worse.
Base salary range for this role:
*If you are a California resident, your application submission is subject to the California Privacy Notice
Deutsch is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for the position without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.