*This position can sit out of our Stamford, CT Headquarters, our NYC Office, or West Michigan*
Herman Miller Retail is seeking an eCommerce Site Manager to join our digital team. The eCommerce Site Manager will develop and execute programs to support online sales growth, as well manage daily operations for one of our retail eCommerce sites.
What you’ll do:
You'll have opportunities to design, achieve and build relationships every day as you...
- Own the site experience and leverage customer on-site behavior and analytics to increase revenue, conversion and engagement.
- Lead the site merchandising strategy to make sure on-site search and sorting strategies are optimized.
- Work with the digital product teams to ensure a seamless customer experience across our digital properties.
- Develop site optimization strategy and calendar to drive short and long-term improvements.
- Partner with digital product management team on third party partners and technologies that power our eCommerce site to effectively drive increased traffic and sales.
- Work with marketing, web designers, site merchandisers and producers to execute website updates including changes based on promotional activity, content refreshes and new product launches.
- Partner with Digital Product Management, Design and Engineering teams on ongoing website enhancements and digital product roadmap, from conceptualization, design, development to launch.
- Performs additional responsibilities as requested to achieve business objectives.
Does this sound like you?
This might be you if you have the following skills and abilities...
- Bachelor's Degree required.
- 5+ years of demonstrated success in a hands-on eCommerce role in a high performing retail environment.
- Good understanding of UX drivers and SEO.
- Demonstrated formal or informal leadership of people or projects.
- Familiarity with A/B testing including program development and performance measurement.
- Experience working on integrations with internal systems and/or third-party technologies (i.e. PayPal, Cybersource, Product Feeds, Netsuite, Salesforce).
- Previous experience with site merchandising, A/B testing and conversion rate optimization tactics.
- Experience with analytics tools, including Google Analytic.
- Experience with Salesforce Commerce Cloud preferred but not required.
- Understanding of customer service, supply chain, fulfillment, and operations processes.
- Ability to balance customer and business needs, while remaining flexible in a fast-changing environment.
- Demonstrated ability to manage cross-functional projects with several teams.
As the Senior eCommerce Site Manager, you'll be eligible for DWR's comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental and vision insurance, paid holidays, parental leave, 401k, green transit subsidy and more.
Design Within Reach is committed to diversity and inclusion. We are an equal opportunity employer including veterans and people with disabilities.