The Partner Integration Analyst role is responsible for developing strategies for growth with vendor partners using analytics and data insights to develop the Herman Miller retail group’s fulfillment and systems strategy. The ideal candidate will have a depth of understanding for fulfillment operations.
We have a growing and dynamic team to support the retail sales expansion for Herman Miller across the portfolio of brands including Herman Miller, Hay, DWR all online and in-stores global. To support this rapid growth, we need a highly motivated analytical team member to build strategies for how to support fulfillment with our vendor partners.
Key areas of focus include:
Key areas of focus include:
• Experience in building vendor relationships and network supply chain models to build sustainable fulfillment strategies
• Applies knowledge of fundamental technologies to anticipate and solve complex business needs of multiple/global business functions
• Ability to communicate detailed and complex findings to a variety of audiences.
• Ability to extensively explore vendor partner needs, understand the issues from which those needs arise and the general context within which they exist and determine requirements.
• In-depth knowledge of SQL queries and user analytics tools such as Tableau, and/or Alteryx.
• Understanding of network design principles and software tools such as Llamasoft, JDA or Infor network design (for example)
• Experience in operating eCommerce fulfillment, Transportation or finance support functions
• Applies problem solving skills and executes solutions to difficult problems independently.
• Works with Supply Chain Management leadership team to develop technology roadmap strategy to support our vendors.
• Effectively communicate research findings, ideas and concepts, both verbally and visually for internal leaders for immediate application.
• Excellent writing skills and an ability to make complex information tangible.
• Identifies opportunities for improvements to technologies and IT processes.
• Strong initiative; ability to work with minimal management direction and make decisions independently
• Well-developed organizational, communications, and interpersonal relationship skills.
• Active in external network to proactively integrate new technologies as business needs change
Does this sound like you?
This might be you if you have the following skills and abilities...
- • Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems, Industrial Engineering, Supply Chain Management or relevant academic discipline.
• 5-7 years of professional IT and/or Supply Chain Operations experience in progressively expanding strategic roles
• Possesses high learning agility to quickly comprehend and strategically connect the needs of multiple HMI functional areas
• Thorough understanding of current core business practices and how IT solutions support them
• Outstanding communication skills, both verbal and written; conveys information in a clear and concise manner; asks appropriate probing questions; displays positive, professional demeanor in all communications
• Ability to solve problems, influence others, and work with all levels within the organization, including executive leadership
• Demonstrated outstanding written/verbal communication skills, and a proven capability to present complex concepts in a concise and understandable way to a variety of audiences including the highest level of the organization. Successful experience with change management principles and demonstrated ability to drive and manage the change process from strategic planning through implementation and follow-thru.
• Ability to use a broad business acumen and holistic perspective to see opportunities and risks of potential trade-offs
• Attention to detail; outstanding problem-solving/multi-tasking skills; strong follow through skills; resourceful and creative
• Innovative; constantly seeking ways to gain/build relationships and improve processes
• Team player; encourages collaboration and gains trust of peers
• Expert ability to think strategically and execute tactically.
As a Partner Integration Analyst, Operations, you'll be eligible for DWR's comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental and vision insurance, paid holidays, parental leave, green transit subsidy and more.
Design Within Reach provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, marital status, national origin, ancestry, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws, and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type.