Account Executive - Herman Miller
As a Herman Miller Task Store Account Executive, you will provide guidance and education through a demonstration journey. With the primary goal of guiding our clients to the products that will assist with their wellness journey. Finding the right fit and function for our client is our Service Mission. As an industry leader for over 100 years in office furnishings and iconic home, Herman Miller remains committed to innovation and ergonomic design. The Herman Miller Task Stores will continue and expand upon this pursuit.
Our products are the work of craftsman and artisans who share our commitment of purposeful, authentic design and uncompromising quality and fit.
The Account Executive is responsible for being an authority on our Herman Miller products and conveying the full assortment and benefits. You will provide an exceptional customer experience that is in alignment with the Herman Miller core values. It will be your responsibility as a brand ambassador, to deliver the Herman Miller Client Experience: demonstrations, quoting, and sales generation. You will be expected to achieve your personal and team sales goals. You will report into the General Manager.
What you’ll do:
Demonstrate, Educate clients, offer Fit solutions, and build relationships every day as you...
- Create an authentic educational client experience as you guide clients on their wellness journey. Deliver outstanding customer service, product knowledge and engagement fostering a team dynamic.
- Convey an enthusiasm and passion for the philosophy and values of Herman Miller, our products, and our history.
- Become an expert on Herman Miller products, ergonomics, features, and benefits of Herman Miller products through regular trainings and self-guided study.
- Work together with fellow employees to create a positive, team-oriented atmosphere and a friendly retail environment.
- Engage with customers in a courteous and knowledgeable manner, exceeding customer expectations .Bring the energy required for a high traffic demonstration environment
- Prospect for new business by reaching out to new customers, growing existing customers, and developing A&D relationships; build a customer base.
- Address customer needs in a timely and appropriate manner.
- Keep in touch and follow up with interested customers/Follow-up all open quotes
- Suggest solutions or items to customers, based on customer needs and our Herman Miller Fit models
- Process transactions and sales orders according to company policy.
- Communicate constructively and courteously with corporate offices when resolving customer issues.
- Field customer phone inquiries, while providing top-tier customer service.
- Ensure that visual and experiential standards are always met.
- Support basic maintenance of the store, including assisting in floor and fixture changes.
- Assist in coordinating in-shop events, as necessary.
Additional non-selling tasks may be assigned when necessary, including but not limited to:
- Ordering, organizing and maintaining fabric swatch samples
- Ordering of supplies
- Maintain inventory of marketing collateral
- Additional daily visual responsibilities
- Receive and respond to daily deliveries
- Cleaning and sanitizing of hard surfaces of the interior and exterior as needed.
Does it sound like you?
This might be you if have the following skills and abilities...
- A desire to master Herman Miller's workspace and gaming technology
- It must be your intent to enhance people's lives through Herman Miller comfort and product capabilities
- 2-3 years of retail sales experience or customer success experience
- High energy and personal engagement skills
- Eagerness to work in a high traffic environment while maintaining excitement with every product demonstration
- Experience with a POS system and proficiency with MS Office software, web navigation and 3D rendering programs
- Able to routinely move objects weighing over 20 pounds and to understand safety requirements
- Schedule flexibility to meet the demands of our clients and promotions, which requires working on weekends and holidays, and one hour before and after operating hours
As a Full Time Account Executive, you'll be eligible for Herman Miller's comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental and vision insurance, paid holidays, parental leave, 401k and more.
Herman Miller provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, marital status, national origin, ancestry, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws, and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type.