Design Within Reach is hiring a Customer Experience Specialist to join our Customer Experience team. As a Customer Experience Specialist, you'll assist with all client services operations and provide support to the Customer Experience team. This role reports to the Customer Experience Manager.
What you’ll do:
You'll have opportunities to grow, achieve and build relationships every day as you...
- Manage multi-faceted customer care inquiries in a professional manner with accuracy of information, appropriate grammar, spelling and empathy.
- Assess customers' support needs through written correspondence or by phone, solve the issue at hand and communicate resolution in a complete and thorough manner.
- Regularly rotate through different operational specialties and skill sets.
- Become an expert in product knowledge and DWR policies and procedures, ensuring the ability to react to and solve customer service requests as efficiently as possible.
- Provide daily Customer Care support to the Sales Organization including but not limited to:
- Manage and respond to inquiries for tax exemption and trade discount qualification, ensuring required documentation is submitted.
- Review and solve sales order payment issues.
- Manage and process return and exchange requests through Operations, ensuring adequate documentation is present, and customer need is resolved promptly.
- Maintain product knowledge to respond to product inquiries and requests for information and/or parts.
- Use operational systems available to provide answers to the sales field.
Does this sound like you?
This might be you if you have the following skills and abilities...
- 2-3 years of experience in customer service role (call center experience highly preferred) with a focus on operational excellence.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work with a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Appropriate discretion in handling confidential financial and personal information.
- Ability to thoughtfully handle stressful and difficult situations.
- Solid problem solving skills including follow through and the ability to manage multiple competing priorities.
- Ability to quickly develop rapport with both internal and external groups and individuals.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (especially Excel); experience using Salesforce.com a plus.
- College degree preferred.
As a Customer Experience Specialist, you'll be eligible for DWR's comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental and vision insurance, paid holidays, parental leave, green transit subsidy, 401k and more.
Design Within Reach provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, marital status, national origin, ancestry, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws, and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type.