About This Role
Hello, prospective pickle! Design Pickle is seeking to expand our Customer Support team by adding a Remote Technical Support Representative!
As a Technical Support Representative, you'll be immersed in our tech-enabled service, handling everything from troubleshooting with clients to providing insightful feedback to customers to enhance their experience as a Design Pickle customer.
If you have ever wanted to make a significant contribution and help shape the customer experience and growth trajectory of a startup, this role is for you!
Reports to: Supervisor, Customer Support
Works closely on a daily basis with: Marketing, Product, Production, Finance, and Sales teams
Location: Design Pickle is a fully remote company with a Company Hub in Scottsdale, Arizona.
Hours: 9:00am MST to 6:00pm MST
Who We Are Looking For
First, Design Pickle is anything but typical. We’re a group of hard-working, creativity-loving individuals from around the world.
Do we love pickles, too? Most of us! But don’t stress if pickles aren’t your thing. It’s not a deal-breaker. We do look for a passion and interest in something though because our employees’ uniqueness helped make us the great company we are today.
We stand by our vision, purpose, and values, and these are mission-critical to how you show up every single day.
Specific to your role, we’re looking for individuals who have...
- Passion for our purpose: to be the most helpful creative company in the world
- 2-3 years of relevant experience in a SaaS environment in Customer Support under your belt.
- Experience using your excellent communication skills by responding to incoming emails, chats, or phone calls regarding client concerns.
- Proven success at building rapport with clients and solving both user and product issues.
- Friendliness is in your bones, and you can handle escalations with a smile.
- Detective level of detail in your documentation of findings and solutions.
- You’re persistent and highly goal-oriented. You pride yourself on organization, and you are proficient at utilizing multiple technology platforms.
- Experience using customer success tools such as Zendesk, Intercom, or Freshdesk.
Bonus Pickle Points:
- Building workflows with Zapier.
- Experience using Jira for communicating with engineering and Confluence for internal documentation.
- Experience with a CRM; HubSpot is a plus and the ability to use HubSpot as an email platform.
- Familiarity with the creative design process.
Key Objectives and Responsibilities
- Work closely with a small team resolving customer inquiries, issues, and concerns.
- Monitor and report on performance metrics related to customer support activities, identifying trends and areas for improvement.
- Communicate with clients to ensure their success while using Design Pickle’s platform and service.
- Work closely with other departments, such as Product Development, to provide feedback and insights from customer interactions that can help in improving product design and functionality.
- Provide delight and create WOW moments to build brand loyalty from our customer base.
- Track refund metrics and reduce the number of refunds issued in a client’s first month.
- Solve customer issues using internal teams, playbooks, and best practices.
- Be an advocate for our clients and ensure solutions meet expectations.
Compensation: $41,000 - $51,000 a year
The compensation range for this position is $41,000 to $51,000 annually. The actual salary offer to a candidate will be made with mindful consideration of many factors. These factors include but are not limited to skills, qualifications, education/knowledge, experience, and alignment with market data for a given location within the US. In addition to base salary, some positions may be eligible for additional forms of compensation such as bonuses or commissions. This salary data is for our US-based positions only.