Want to be part of an amazing team, hell-bent on crafting a better future? We’re always looking for creative people who care!
We are analysts. Creators. Designers. Doers. Dreamers. Explorers. Geeks. Hipsters. Leaders. Learners. Renegades. Seekers. Strategists. Visionaries. And we fundamentally believe that we’re better together.
We believe in teamwork, fun, complex projects, diverse perspectives, and simple solutions. How about you? We’re looking for a Blog Content Editor with the passion and experience to design what matters – one project at a time.
We are currently looking for a Blog Content Editor to join the Designit team that supports Microsoft Cloud Marketing Blog and Social. This world-class social team operates 100+ social media channels and 20+ marketing blogs designed for developers, IT decision makers, IT implementers, and business decision makers. Each month, we publish over 3,000 social posts to help, inform, entertain, and engage community members across the globe. Azure, Power BI, Dynamics 365, and SQL Server are just a few examples of the 170 innovative products and services that comprise the Cloud Marketing Blog and Social ecosystem.
The Blog Platform SME supports both the blog and platform workstreams, which executes strategic innovations and platform enhancements to support the consumption of blog content. In this role, you will support key stakeholders by conducting blog editorial reviews and auditingpreviously published blog posts to ensure clean and up-to-date archives, while providing project management support for the team. The ideal candidate has impeccable attention to detail, excellent communication skills, and the desire to accomplish daily tasks in a timely manner with strong focus and follow-through.
Would you like to...
• Complete planned content audits across various lines of business for different target audiences
• Help define new blog categorization and tags based upon business strategy and then audit and recategorize existing blog posts to fit
• Document and provide training and insights to peers relating to net-new editorial content strategy implementations Review backlog of post across the Cloud Blog Ecosystem, mark outdated posts for deprecation, remove/edit deadlinks and broken images/videos from posts
• Ensure SEO, accessibility, and UX best practices are maintained through auditing and clean up of alt tags, meta descriptions, and other content-related items
• Act as subject matter expert for the blog(s) and blogging within Cloud Marketing to provide recommendations and best practices (through written guidelines, excel documents, and presentations) to blog stakeholders
• Measure and report performance against goals and objectives and collaborate with analytics team to interpret data into actionable insights
• Take on ad hoc projects as needed, ranging from basic data reporting requests to process improvement efforts
We would like you to have..
• 3-4 years of experience in digital marketing specifically content management, blogs, UX, and improvements to SEO
• The ability to drive strategy and provide recommendations independently and upon own knowledge and research
• The ability to work across swimlanes, connecting the dots and creating new synergies and connection touchpoints between teams
• Customer service experience
• Enterprise Client contact experience
• Copy-editing experience
• Project management experience from kickoff to project finish and postmortem.
• CMS platform management experience such as WordPress is a bonus, but not required
• Familiarity with Microsoft SharePoint, PowerPoint, Excel, Teams, and Outlook
• Strong organizational and prioritization skills
Would you like to join a global organization that...
• Embraces work-life balance – our employees’ well-being remains a top priority for us
• Promotes a culture of learning and advocacy across the globe - diversity will enable us to strengthen our impact
• Encourages innovation and experimentation
• Understands that changes will occur, and adaptability is crucial to assist when it does
• Emphasizes and rewards collaboration
• Works remotely. We continue to safeguard the health of our employees so our interviewing and on-boarding process will remain virtual until further notice
Want to know more?
Check out our open jobs around the world. Just so you know, we don’t have a dress code, but we do have a strict no jerk policy.
Designit is committed to ensuring that all candidates have an equal opportunity to be considered for employment. Please let us know if you need any reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process.