Remote 8-5 PST
Want to be part of an amazing team, hell-bent on crafting a better future? We’re always looking for creative people who care!
We are consultants. Strategists. Creators. Doers. Achievers. Explorers. Geeks. Hipsters. Leaders. Learners. Renegades. Seekers. Visionaries. And we fundamentally believe that we’re better together.
We’re looking for a Customer Advocacy Program Lead to support the Global Customer Advocacy Program (GCAP) within the Microsoft Cloud Marketing organization to drive impact with one of our leading client teams.
This world-class, highly visible team supports several Microsoft teams including sales, marketing, analyst relations, and events. This team is on a mission to grow the number of advocates who are excited to share their experience leveraging Microsoft’s leading solutions (Azure, Microsoft Dynamics 365, Modern Work, Microsoft 365, Power Platform among others) to accelerate innovation and drive business results.
This CA Lead serves as a liaison between our team lead, the client, and our internal operations team. This individual is responsible for:
- Developing and executing a strategy to drive increased awareness, advocates database, and increase fulfillment requests
- Developing, creating, and maintaining a streamlined reporting mechanism
- Pulling and analyzing data from PowerBI dashboards along with gathering data from team members to write a robust 2–3-page report in addition to a PowerPoint presentation that will be presented to stakeholders monthly
- Helping to update SOP documentation for the further development of CSA leads
- Act as POC for any questions around stakeholder engagement best practices and strategy
- Gathering inputs and soliciting feedback from MSX users to help enhance and improve experience
- Identify and document any gaps around process improvement
- Ensure activities adhere to standard operating procedures
What you bring:
- 8 – 10 years of marketing experience in the B2B space preferably in the customer field.
- Expert client presentation skills with a proven track record of presenting at the director level.
- Strong writing skills (this skillset will be tested during interviews).
- Experience working in cross functional teams comprised of various agencies all united to achieve the same goal.
- A high degree of skill at interpreting data to inform strategy and provide actionable insights.
- Interest and discipline to learn about our product portfolio.
- Familiarity in the B2B sales process.
- A customer service mindset when working with stakeholders.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel and Teams.
- Microsoft experience a plus.
Who you are:
- You have top-notch interpersonal, communication, and presentation skills; you communicate effectively with stakeholders, team members, and senior managers.
- You understand why customers are crucial in today’s marketing arena.
- You manage ambiguity with unwavering persistence; you drive workgroups to consensus and meaningful outcomes.
- You are collaborative to the core, with a demonstrated ability to work in a team environment as a leader and a member.
- You are a highly proactive, highly organized, self-starter capable of effectively managing several projects simultaneously with impeccable attention to detail.
- You are self-sufficient: you can work with little direct supervision, but you know when to ask for help.
- You are highly motivated to accomplish recurring tasks and solve problems with strong focus and follow-through.
- You demonstrate positivity and optimism.
- You are comfortable working remotely.
Would you like to join a global organization that...
- Embraces work-life balance – our employees’ well-being remains a top priority for us
- Promotes a culture of learning and advocacy across the globe - diversity will enable us to strengthen our impact
- Encourages innovation and experimentation
- Understands that changes will occur, and adaptability is crucial to assist when it does
- Emphasizes and rewards collaboration
- Work remotely. We continue to safeguard the health of our employees so our interviewing and on-boarding process will remain virtual until further notice
Compensation Range: $110,000-$125,000
This compensation range is indicative of the role. Compensation offered is on the basis of evaluation during interview process, the candidates range and depth of experience, business and market financials and internal pay parity.
Want to know more?
Check out our open jobs around the world. Just so you know, we don’t have a dress code, but we do have a strict no jerk policy.
Designit is committed to ensuring that all candidates have an equal opportunity to be considered for employment. Please let us know if you need any reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process.