Can you shape strategic design projects and deliver high impact design across digital platforms?
We believe in teamwork, fun, complex projects, and simple solutions. How about you? We’re looking for a like-minded Lead UI Designer with the experience, passion, and skills to help us rid the world of crappy design – one project at a time.
Would you like to...
- Lead projects, being responsible not only for the delivery but also for nurturing a healthy team and managing client relationships
- Be an active part of hands-on work in projects, both at early concept stages and during detailed end-to-end implementation
- Support business development, including shaping and presenting proposals to potential clients
- Mentor and develop other members of the team, helping them do their best work
- Develop our digital design capabilities, pushing the boundaries of the discipline and defining our standards of quality
- Work in close contact with adjacent disciplines: design research, service design, business design, user experience, and technology
We would like you to be...
- A seasoned designer with plenty of experience defining, developing, and delivering brand and digital products – all the while with one foot in design and the other in technology
- A sharp executor, with an eye for detail and an interest in meticulously crafting digital experiences, from solid usability to motion design
- A believer in the power of prototyping and iteration
- A team player, interested in working in cross-functional teams, with other designers and business and technology experts
- A problem solver with ideas that challenge the ordinary, together with the drive – and the guts – to bring them to life
- Someone with a ‘here to help’ attitude, who absolutely, fundamentally believes that we’re better together
- High proficiency in Thai & English – other languages are a bonus!