While a master leading pre-sales conversations, you also have a creative mind to look for new, better ways to use technology to solve our client problems.
We believe in teamwork, fun, complex projects, and simple solutions. How about you?
We’re looking for a likeminded Solution Architect with the experience, passion and Jedi skills to help us rid the world of crappy design – one project at a time.
Would you like to:
- Work with our Design team from the product definition phase, understanding the technical constraints and providing inputs on the art of the possible
- Carry out technological assessments of our client tech ecosystem and define the technological strategic plan to evolve
- Active ownership of the technical pre-sales phase, and monitoring of the rest of the delivery phases
- Inspire multidisciplinary design and business teams to push their thinking and craft innovative solutions through your knowledge of defined reference architectures, technology trends, and implementation experience
- Own the architecture design for products, services and even whole businesses, from blueprinting to implementation plan and roadmap, helping us translate a conceptual plan into a real life solution
- Lead the implementation of the product, working with our offshore and partner engineering teams, being the technical solution owner in front of the customer and our design teams.
We would like you to be:
- A senior, autonomous professional with +6 years of professional experience in architecture transformation, software delivery, integration and development, etc. feeling very comfortable consulting with both technical and business stakeholders
- Passionate about helping people understand the power of technology, with the right balance between analytical and creative skills as well as the ability to think laterally
- Comfortable running end to end lifecycles – from presales to delivery. You are always looking to add value and are pragmatic, ensuring that the design is deliverable
- A strong understanding of modern, cloud-native and microservice-based software development best practices
- Demonstrable experience working with product design teams
- Demonstrable experience in consulting, planning, leading and coordinating delivery of off-shore agile development teams
- An EU national, or with a working permit for Spain – this is a must have!
- A problem solver, with ideas that challenge the ordinary, together with the drive – and the guts – to bring them to life
- Someone with a ‘here to help’ attitude, who absolutely, fundamentally believes that we’re better together
- Fluent in English and Spanish - other languages are a bonus!
Would you like to join:
- An office in a fantastic location in Madrid City Center.
- Healthy and delicious breakfasts every Monday (balanced out by pizza at our Friday Inspiration lunches!)
- Weekly knowledge-sharing sessions, designed to cultivate cross-discipline talent as well as some healthy competition
- An inspiring, social, collaborative and playful work environment, with an open-minded and diverse culture
Go right ahead and click the Apply Now button below.