Are you able to transform our client’s businesses and deliver profitable innovation across brands, products, services, and experiences?
We believe in teamwork, fun, complex projects, and simple solutions. How about you? We’re looking for a likeminded Senior Business Designer with the experience, passion and Jedi skills to help us rid the world of crappy design - one project at a time.
Would you like to:
- Identify, establish, and turn experience designs into new business opportunities, driving revenue / margin for our clients
- Act as a project manager on strategic projects – and be the ultimate process owner when reimagining, rethinking, and providing strategic recommendations
- Be accountable for delivering world-class thinking, presentations, and meaningful innovation across brands, products, services, and experiences
- Ensure we are constantly delivering – not just the most user-relevant solution – but also the most financially attractive, and operationally feasible one
We would like you to be:
- A person with +5 years of experience in innovation, business consulting & management consulting, and product management, and very comfortable consulting with C-level stakeholders.
- Passionate about understanding consumers and businesses, with a strong balance between analytical and creative skills, and the ability to think laterally.
- Able to use market research, business analytics, and ingenuity to identify opportunities, insights, unmet needs, trends, partnerships, and technologies that can be turned into innovative new products, brands and services.
- Comfortable navigating end-to-end product life cycles, business model design, market analysis, financial modelling, and implementation.
- Someone with demonstrable experience managing a digital service, a product brand, or any other business line.
- Skilled in modelling financial scenarios and business cases, and able to iterate and test a proposed service or value proposition based on your financial insights.
- Fluent in English and Hebrew – other languages are a bonus!
Would you like to join:
- An office in a fantastic location in Ramat Ha-Hayal
- Weekly knowledge-sharing sessions, designed to cultivate cross-discipline talent.
- An inspiring, social, collaborative and playful work environment, with an open-minded and diverse culture
Go right ahead and click the Apply Now button below. Please apply in English and remember to tell us why you’re the right one to join the team.