Can you turn strategy into concrete solutions and keep teams and clients engaged in solving challenges?
We believe in teamwork, fun, complex projects, and simple solutions. How about you? We’re looking for an experienced Service & Product Design Lead with a proven ability to lead digital projects and creative teams.
Would you like to...?
- Create real business transformation for our clients and redefine their offerings
- Scope, plan and lead service design projects and provide strategic consultancy to clients
- Help us drive our services, processes, and quality of work forward, and ultimately bring innovative digital products and services to market
- Use your digital design knowledge to support and help facilitate client workshops, lead design activities, and support our marketing initiatives
- Transform our client’s businesses by thinking and working across design and technology; being an advocate of human-centered, interdisciplinary design
- Work closely with client partners of our parent company, Wipro, to transform businesses globally, while navigating complex conversations with different stakeholders
- Participate in sales activities and identify business opportunities and challenges with new and existing clients
- Use your industry experience to help create and develop new tools and methods, enriching our offerings and inspiring the studio
- Lead and empower one of the most talented and passionate design teams
We would like you to be...
- A leader with experience on a wide range of projects, with a hands-on approach to designing and delivering (mostly) digital experiences
- Comfortable working with colleagues from other disciplines, like technology and data.
- Experienced with technical teams and agile product development environments
- A problem solver with an entrepreneurial spirit – with the drive and guts to translate their ideas into concrete and innovative solutions
- Accustomed to stakeholder management, and able to easily orient yourself within complex organizations and business environments
- A strategic thinker and doer who leads and inspires mixed teams of colleagues and clients
- Experienced working in Financial Services
- Fluent in Thai and English – other Southeast Asian languages are a bonus!
Someone with a ‘here to help’ attitude, who absolutely, fundamentally believes that we’re better together
Would you like to join...?
- A team of highly motivated creatives who care about real-world products
- An inspiring, social, collaborative and playful work environment, with an open-minded and diverse culture and the opportunity to grow
- Part of a 600+ strong global community of Designit colleagues across 18 studios continuously feeding inspiration and raising the quality bar both internally and for our clients and partners
Want to know more?
If you have any questions, you can get in touch with Stuti Rai at email@example.com. But just a heads up, we can’t process applications sent by e-mail, so when you’re ready to apply please use the Apply button.
1 April 2023
We’re ready to wait for the perfect candidate.
Hit the Apply button! But before you do here’s a few insights on our application process.
- We’d like a quick idea of who you are, and the work you’re proud of, so share your portfolio with us (if you have one) and your CV, LinkedIn profile or similar.
- Even if you use LinkedIn to apply with, you should add it to ‘Websites’ in your application for us to see it.
- No cover letter or lengthy essay is needed, we’ll get to know you through some questions in the application form.
- Please apply in English, as that is our main language in Designit.
Thanks! And if you’ve read all this way through, please include a spaceship emoji in your answers to let us know. We like you already.