Do you want to make innovation happen for ambitious clients and offer them real value, real products, and real impact?
Location: Sydney or Melbourne
We believe in teamwork, fun, complex projects, and simple solutions. How about you? We’re looking for an experienced Strategy & Transformation Consultant with the proven ability to lead and grow client relationships, think strategically and creatively, and express insights and opportunities powerfully.
Would you like to...?
- Work on diverse projects, across industries and competencies to shape top-down experience led transformation
- Work collaboratively with a local and global team of experts in UX, service design and advanced digital capabilities
- Help reimagine, design, and help realise end to end experiences that deliver real value to both end users and the business
- Help quantify business impact and identify meaningful innovation across brands, products, services, and experiences
- Participate in shaping and growing the practice in our region
- Stay updated on the latest developments, trends and, thinking within experience transformation, and share your knowledge and thoughts with the project team
We would like you to be...
- A professional with relevant experience working in strategy & experience transformation for a strategic consulting firm
- Passionate about understanding consumers and businesses alike, with a balance between analytical and strategic skills, and the ability to think laterally
- A systems thinker able to manage complexity, see connections and deliver insights that lead to step changes in customer and employee experiences
- Confident in transforming experiences across automated and assisted service channels (contact centre) thinking both ‘outside-in’ and ‘inside-out’
- Conversant with the transformational possibilities existing within digital technologies, such as automation, AI and Analytics, and able to support the identification and shaping of new opportunities with clients
- A problem solver, with ideas that challenge the ordinary, together with the drive – and the guts – to bring them to life
- Someone with a ‘here to help’ attitude, who absolutely, fundamentally believes that we’re better together
- Eager to work in a strategic design firm and wishes to make a difference
Would you like to join...?
- A global experience innovation firm with talented people across 18 studios around the world.
- An international, inspiring, social, collaborative, and playful work environment, with an open-minded and diverse culture
- A distributed team with a strong remote-work set up and back-to-the-office days designed to cultivate cross-disciplinary exchange and social engagement.
- A team that values healthy work-life balance.
Check out our open jobs around the world. Just so you know, we don’t have a dress code, but we do have a strict no jerk policy.
Designit is committed to ensuring that all candidates have an equal opportunity to be considered for employment. Please let us know if you need any reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process.