Do you want to create memorable digital experiences that transform businesses?
We believe in teamwork, fun, complex projects, and simple solutions. How about you? We’re looking for a like-minded Senior UI Designer with the experience, passion and skills to help us rid the world of crappy design – one project at a time.
Would you like to...?
- Deliver design with brilliant creative ideas, exceptional design and craft skills and smart strategic thinking
- Be responsible for digital design concepts and visual design across digital projects and platforms
- Get involved in projects from start to finish – setting the direction, identifying and solving problems
- Work with clients, colleagues, and external parties to make sure that our ideas are crafted, implemented and delivered to the highest level
- Share your knowledge and thoughts on anything new and exciting, from art and music to technology and business with both colleagues and clients
- Attend and participate in design community meetings
- Encourage, support and guide designers and junior designers
We would like you to be...
- An experienced professional with deep knowledge in typography, colour, layout, and imagery and know how to bring these elements together in a digital interface
- A strategic thinker who understands how digital interfaces work, bringing your designs to life across all platforms
- Fully aware of the design possibilities within web technologies, mobile platforms, and excited about new possibilities in emerging technologies
- A problem solver with ideas that challenge the ordinary, together with the drive – and the guts – to bring them to life
- Someone with a ‘here to help' attitude, who absolutely, fundamentally believes that we’re better together
- A master in the latest Adobe Creative Suite, Figma or Sketch.
- Fluent in English – other languages are a bonus!
Would you like to join...?
- A team working and evolving remotely in this current climate – we truly are in this together!
- Virtual cook-alongs, lunches, team activities, and craft sessions that bring us together
- An inspiring, social, collaborative, and playful work environment, with an open-minded and diverse culture
- Local inspiration sessions all year round
- Free health insurance and other benefits too
- Remote friendly. You must be willing to come into the London office for key events or when a team and client require it.
We’re ready to wait for the perfect candidate.
Hit the Apply button! But before you do here’s a few insights on our application process.
- We’d like a quick idea of who you are, and the work you’re proud of, so share your portfolio with us (if you have one) and your CV, LinkedIn profile or similar.
- Even if you use LinkedIn to apply with, you should add it to ‘Websites’ in your application for us to see it.
- No cover letter or lengthy essay is needed, we’ll get to know you through some questions in the application form.
- Please apply in English, as that is our main language in Designit.
Thanks! And if you’ve read all this way through, please include a spaceship emoji in your answers to let us know. We like you already.