Want to go further than writing decks? Use your research & insight skills to help build new products and services at Designit.
We believe in teamwork, fun, complex projects, and simple solutions. How about you? We’re looking for a mid-level or senior researcher with interdisciplinary research skills and an interest in human-centred design to join our team in London.
Would you like to...?
- Be part of design teams, not a separate discipline - be up for helping shape the objectives of a project, and giving your informed advice on design decisions
- Design interesting methods to tackle everything from proposition innovation and audience insights, to brand design testing and experience tracking
- Find compelling evidence wherever it comes from, whether that’s desk research, qual, quant, social media analysis, a (fact-checked!) podcast etc.
- Draw on a range of disciplines to solve interesting challenges for clients, whether that’s anthropology, psychology, industrial design, political theory - or anything that’s relevant!
- Scope, plan, and lead research activities, manage smaller projects end-to-end, develop and facilitate workshops and co-creation sessions
- Help us take our research practice to the next level - working with our new Research & Insight Lead to shape the way Designit thinks about research
We would like you to…
- Have 3-5 years’ professional experience involving strategic research (even if ‘research’ hasn’t always been your main job)
- Have experience in developing strategic recommendations for projects like customer strategy, proposition development, product/service design, marketing
- Have plenty of experience with qualitative research techniques including most of the following: interviews, participant observation, online diaries, projective techniques, co-creation and desk research
- Have at least some familiarity with quant research; understanding its value and being comfortable incorporating quant insights with qual insights
- Be curious about experimenting with other approaches
- Have experience with using Human-Centred Design / Design Thinking tools and methods
- Ideally have some experience working with designers
- Be a problem solver, with ideas that challenge the ordinary, and the drive to bring them to life
- Have a ‘here to help’ attitude - and fundamentally believes that we’re better together
- Be fluent in English – other languages are a bonus!
Would you like to join...?
- A playful team that currently works in a hybrid working model with a remote first approach?
- An inspiring, social, collaborative and fun work environment, with an open-minded and diverse culture?
- Local inspiration sessions all year round?
- Free health insurance and other benefits too that are personalised around your employee experience?