Do you want to create memorable digital experiences that transform businesses?
We believe in teamwork, fun, complex projects, and simple solutions. How about you? We’re looking for a like-minded Senior User Experience Designer with the experience, passion, and skills to help us rid the world of crappy design – one project at a time.
Would you like to...?
- Solve complex problems and design and prototype systems/interfaces across mobile, desktop, web, embedded devices, and more
- Help conduct user research to identify key insights and opportunity spaces, transforming these into powerful concepts and designs for implementation
- Create elegant wireframes, storyboards, user flows, design prototypes, and UI specifications that not only impress and inform, but are also scalable
- Be involved in projects from start to finish – setting the direction, identifying, and solving problems
- Scope, plan, and deliver diverse projects across competencies to create valuable, human-shaped solutions
- Create compelling, strategically-driven, design work from pitch to service/product
- Stay updated on the latest developments, trends and, thinking within design and technology, and share your knowledge and thoughts with both colleagues and clients
- Mentor junior designers and share knowledge on design methods, tools, and trends with the rest of your colleagues
We would like you to be...
- An experienced professional across UX design, including design research, information architecture, usability and interaction design.
- A strategic thinker who's creatively-driven and obsessed with technology.
- Someone with extensive experience in creating and delivering best-in-class customer experiences.
- Confident working in multidisciplinary teams of designers, researchers, and technologists and comfortable navigating agile production environments.
- Fully aware of the design possibilities within web technologies and mobile platforms, and excited about new possibilities in emerging technologies.
- A problem solver with ideas that challenge the ordinary, together with the drive – and the guts – to bring them to life.
- Someone with a ‘here to help’ attitude, who absolutely, fundamentally believes that we’re better together.
- Fluent in English - other languages are a bonus!
Would you like to join...?
- A team working and evolving remotely in this current climate, we truly are in this together!
- Virtual cook-alongs, lunches, team activities, and craft sessions aimed at bringing us together
- An inspiring, social, collaborative, and playful work environment, with an open-minded and diverse culture
- Local inspiration sessions all year round
- Free health insurance and other benefits too
Want to know more?
If you have any questions, you can get in touch with our Senior Talent Partner, Ryan Barnes, at firstname.lastname@example.org. But just a heads up, we can’t process applications sent by e-mail, so when you’re ready to apply please use the Apply button.
As soon as possible.
We’re ready to wait for the perfect candidate.
Hit the Apply button! But before you do here’s a few insights on our application process.
- We’d like a quick idea of who you are, and the work you’re proud of, so share your portfolio with us (if you have one) and your CV, LinkedIn profile or similar.
- Even if you use LinkedIn to apply with, you should add it to ‘Websites’ in your application for us to see it.
- No cover letter or lengthy essay is needed, we’ll get to know you through some questions in the application form.
- Please apply in English, as that is our main language in Designit.
Thanks! And if you’ve read all this way through, please include a spaceship emoji in your answers to let us know. We like you already.