Want to be part of an amazing team, hell-bent on crafting a better future? We’re always looking for creative people who care!
We are analysts. Creators. Designers. Doers. Dreamers. Explorers. Geeks. Hipsters. Leaders. Learners. Renegades. Seekers. Strategists. Visionaries. And we fundamentally believe that we’re better together.
We’re looking for a Community Content and Communications Manager with the passion and experience to build a community that matters – one project at a time. Our new Community Content and Communications Manager will assess the needs of the community working collaboratively across teams and subject matter experts to define content priority. They will curate and develop relevant content themselves, but also work with other potential contributors to develop a “content calendar” to drive fresh and valuable information within the community. They will also create and manage a communication calendar for the community working with Marketing points of contact to drive awareness using the “community channel” effectively.
Would you like to...
- Create – Write articles, newsletters, communications materials, and material for social media channels; ensuring consistency across communities
- Communications – Manage communications across the span of topics related to community including launches, new programs, super user, unexpected system problems, outages, and all other topics related to community
- Community Content – Develop community specific communications include posts, blogs, carousel and other program materials
- Coordination – across stakeholders (i.e. product teams, legal, community, etc.) to ensure smooth process and accurate communications
- Training Material – Platform Specific Training Documentation
- Announcements – Platform Announcements for Community Issues, Enhancements, etc.
- Compliance – Working closely with organizations to ensure communications are consistent and accurate, but also in compliance
- Calendar – Collaborate across teams to develop a content/editorial calendar for community content
- Editorial – Provide editorial services for community content for other stakeholders across the organization who contribute structure content within community (i.e. Articles, Blogs, etc.)
- Exec Support – Chief of Staff comms support for the engagement lead, comms, PPTs, blog writing
- Work with the Community Program Manager to develop a “process” in which content is created, reviewed, approved (compliance/legal) and post content within community.
We would like you to have...
- Previous large enterprise experience is required
- Experience with content creation (ideally short blogs and social posts) and building communities
- The ability to successfully work cross-functionally with stakeholder groups and executives
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- A deep knowledge of content and omni-channel marketing
Would you like to join a global organization that...
- Embraces work-life balance – our employees’ well-being remains a top priority for us
- Promotes a culture of learning and advocacy across the globe - diversity will enable us to strengthen our impact
- Encourages innovation and experimentation
- Understands that changes will occur and adaptability is crucial to assist when it does
- Emphasizes and rewards collaboration
- Works remotely. We continue to safeguard the health of our employees so our interviewing and on-boarding process will remain virtual until further notice
Want to know more?
Check us out at https://www.designit.com/.
Just so you know, we don’t have a dress code, but we do have a strict no jerk policy.
Designit is committed to ensuring that all candidates have an equal opportunity to be considered for employment. Please let us know if you need any reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process.