Want to be part of an amazing team, hell-bent on crafting a better future? We’re always looking for creative people who care!
We are analysts. Creators. Designers. Doers. Dreamers. Explorers. Geeks. Hipsters. Leaders. Learners. Renegades. Seekers. Strategists. Visionaries. And we fundamentally believe that we’re better together.
We are looking for a Marketing Program Manager that will be responsible for project management of Integrated Marketing team collaborations, including management campaigns, engaging with internal stakeholders, creating both internal and customer-facing content, while also contributing strategic recommendations for everything from creative approaches to operating processes and communications.
Would you like to...
- Own and drive projects from end to end not only providing execution but driving the overall strategy and vision for the projects
- Work with cross-functional teams like copywriters, designers, project managers, and digital marketers
- Deep dive into each program for additional requirement gathering
- Managing communications between our stakeholders and internal teams leading meetings, providing relevant reporting
- Manage creative content production timelines, asset delivery and file storage for campaigns and related motions
- Build and maintain campaign toolkits providing all assets and guidance to corresponding teams
- Build and maintain various project timelines and ensure all deliverables are met across agency partners, internal stakeholders, and cross-functional teams
- Manage and optimize program and vendor resources, including budget management
- Ensuring activities adhere to standard operating procedures
We would like you to have...
- 5+ years of program management experience, large corporate enterprise experience is preferred
- Bachelor’s degree
- Strong M365 skills (Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint)
- Strong communication & organization skills, the ability to meet deadlines, and the ability to collaborate with internal stakeholders
- Must have experience working across multiple groups and teams
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, often ambiguous environment and can effectively prioritize your work
- Strong analytical and organization skills
Would you like to join a global organization that...
- Embraces work-life balance – our employees’ well-being remains a top priority for us
- Promotes a culture of learning and advocacy across the globe - diversity will enable us to strengthen our impact
- Encourages innovation and experimentation
- Understands that changes will occur, and adaptability is crucial to assist when it does
- Emphasizes and rewards collaboration
- Works remotely. We continue to safeguard the health of our employees so our interviewing and on-boarding process will remain virtual until further notice
Want to know more?
Check out our open jobs around the world. Just so you know, we don’t have a dress code, but we do have a strict no jerk policy.
Designit is committed to ensuring that all candidates have an equal opportunity to be considered for employment. Please let us know if you need any reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process.