Want to be part of an amazing team, hell-bent on crafting a better future? We’re always looking for creative people who care!
We are analysts. Creators. Designers. Doers. Dreamers. Explorers. Geeks. Hipsters. Leaders. Learners. Renegades. Seekers. Strategists. Visionaries. And we fundamentally believe that we’re better together.
We are looking for a Senior AEM Project Manager with expertise in platform migration and change management.
Would you like to...
- Work alongside engineering partners to accelerate the existing roadmap associated with Digital Store’s migration from internal tooling to Adobe Experience Manager (AEM)
- Identify ways to run efforts in parallel rather than linear fashion, building scale
- Influence the business to reexamine requirements preventing movement and challenge value of certain actions
- Maintain the roadmap and high level overview into activities of all stakeholder teams, including managed services through Accenture
- Participate in UAT development, helping to optimize the current experience and streamline efforts
- Be the SME of store migration serving as the conduit of information for team leadership to report out at the executive level
- Lead Project Managers and platform migration efforts to ensure deliverables are met across larger project
We would like you to have...
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience in project or program management, platform migration or product planning or management.
- Proven experience managing tooling platform migration, with bonus points for working with Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) migration.
- Experience driving all aspects of tool platform migration, including influencing adoption across multiple teams, decoupling existing requirements and identifying implications of changes to existing requirements.
- Ability to lead stakeholder meetings to identify business requirements, communicate status updates, identify risks and blockers, create documentation and roadmap to drive prioritization with Engineering.
- Proven track record of managing all aspects of platform migration, including change management, communications, workstream management and all aspects of lifecycle by working across multiple stakeholders.
- Proven track record of delivering results and earning trust in a matrix environment with several workstreams.
- Ability to integrate ecommerce site operations into project plan.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Excellent facilitation and presentation skills
- Familiarity with Microsoft Engineering project management tool - Azure DevOps (VSO) is a plus
- Previous e-commerce experience is a plus
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
- Self-starter, accountable and independent worker who can remain flexible and nimble in everchanging environment.
- Highly organized, thorough, and detail-oriented.
- Must be comfortable with a fast moving, ever-changing environment.
- Professional communication skills, including superb PowerPoint skills.
Would you like to join a global organization that...
- Embraces work-life balance – our employees’ well-being remains a top priority for us
- Promotes a culture of learning and advocacy across the globe - diversity will enable us to strengthen our impact
- Encourages innovation and experimentation
- Understands that changes will occur and adaptability is crucial to assist when it does
- Emphasizes and rewards collaboration
- Works remotely. We continue to safeguard the health of our employees so our interviewing and on-boarding process will remain virtual until further notice
Want to know more?
Check us out at https://www.designit.com/. Just so you know, we don’t have a dress code, but we do have a strict no jerk policy.
Designit is committed to ensuring that all candidates have an equal opportunity to be considered for employment. Please let us know if you need any reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process.