Want to be part of an amazing team, hell-bent on crafting a better future? We’re always looking for creative people who care!
We are analysts. Creators. Designers. Doers. Dreamers. Explorers. Geeks. Hipsters. Leaders. Learners. Renegades. Seekers. Strategists. Visionaries. And we fundamentally believe that we’re better together.
We are looking for an experienced Project Manager with Adobe Experience Manager experience to join our tech client’s digital retail team. You will drive the timely delivery of the Web Framework V2 design system and its integration into Adobe Experience Manager. You will work closely with program management, engineering, UX design, operations, and marketing teams. If you are great at proactively planning for projects, mitigating risks, measuring and reporting on progress, anticipating and resolving bottlenecks, this role is for you.
Would you like to…
- Create and maintain project schedules, and ensure teams are on track with their deliverables between the design framework team and Adobe Experience Manager team.
- Own metrics and reporting, including data analysis and capacity management.
- Identify risks in advance and drive the team towards successful resolution before the risks turn into fires.
- Facilitate collaborative and effective communication between team members.
- Keep teams aware of milestone deliverables and goals through all phases of development.
- Collaborate with production staff to capture key learnings and evolve production process.
- Special projects as needed.
We would like you to have…
- 5+ years of experience as a producer, program manager, project manager or designer in an agile environment.
- Experience with design frameworks, and/or Adobe Experience Manager strongly preferred
- Experience managing designers.
- Experience working closely with creative teams on atomic design systems is a must.
- Excellent project management skills with the ability to juggle multiple competing deliverables.
- Strong skills in Excel, project tracking tools such as Azure DevOps/TFS/VSTS (preferred), Smartsheet and Slope among others. Microsoft Teams experience a plus.
- Working knowledge of web design libraries and creative design tools.
- Self-starter that can operate efficiently within ambiguous situations.
- History of successful conflict resolution and experience facilitating trade-off discussions.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate and collaborate with multi-disciplinary teams.
- Proven ability to work cross-team and synthesize feedback and input from creative stakeholders.
- E-Commerce and UX experience is a plus.
Would you like to work for a global organization that…
- Embraces work-life balance – our employees’ well-being remains a top priority for us
- Offers a comprehensive benefits package effective Day 1. Options include health, vision, & dental insurance, FSAs, discounts on pet insurance, PTO, paid holidays, and more
- Promotes a culture of learning and advocacy across the globe - diversity will enable us to strengthen our impact
- Encourages innovation and experimentation
- Understands that changes will occur, and that adaptability is crucial to assist when it does
Want to know more?
Check out our open jobs around the world. Just so you know, we don’t have a dress code, but we do have a strict no jerk policy.
Designit is committed to ensuring that all candidates have an equal opportunity to be considered for employment. Please let us know if you need any reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process.