Want to be part of an amazing team, hell-bent on crafting a better future? We’re always looking for creative people who care!
We are analysts. Creators. Designers. Doers. Dreamers. Explorers. Geeks. Hipsters. Leaders. Learners. Renegades. Seekers. Strategists. Visionaries. And we fundamentally believe that we’re better together.
Our client is looking for a UX Designer to join their team.
Would you like to...
- Identify key ideas to drive projects and how to implement them in multiple channels
- Create interactive experiences that are useful to users and promote our client’s businesses
- Provide deliverables including prototypes, proof of concept documents, wire frames, user flows, use cases, and user scenarios
- Drive the development and communication of design guidelines and patterns, providing a consistent and intuitive experience
- Conduct user research, create information architectures, user flows, wireframes and visual design comps
- Conduct interviews, competitive research, design explorations, and strategic analysis
- Lead collaborative ideation sessions with representatives from all key stakeholder teams
- Present various aspects of the user experience to development team and clients
- Document user scenarios, personas and create functional specifications
- Track and monitor progress on development and quality of the experience
- Clearly and confidently communicate design decisions to client and wider team
- Manage and maintain IA/UI/UX best practices
- Lead and grow a team of UI/UX designers
We would like you to have...
- 5+ years of experience in User Experience and User Interaction Design
- Proficiency in Figma, Adobe Photoshop, After effects, and Illustrator
- Proven design experience with examples of successfully launched mobile projects that demonstrate strategic, conceptual and creative thinking
- Experience utilizing an established design system library as well as contribute to the system library as needed
- Experience conducting interviews, competitive research, usability testing, taxonomy audits and information architecture review
- Demonstrated understanding of interactive experiences, channels, and design principles
- Proficiency in underlying interactive technologies, such as web and mobile
- Experience identifying and working closely with multiple stakeholders on large design initiatives, scaled across an ecosystem of digital projects
- Bonus experience: Animation design in Lottie, service design, motion design, HTML, Localization and accessibility best practices
Would you like to join a global organization that...
- Embraces work-life balance – our employees’ well-being remains a top priority for us
- Promotes a culture of learning and advocacy across the globe - diversity will enable us to strengthen our impact
- Offers a comprehensive benefits package effective Day 1. Options include health, vision, & dental insurance, FSAs, discounts on pet insurance, PTO, paid holidays, and more
- Encourages innovation and experimentation
- Emphasizes and rewards collaboration
Want to know more?
Check us out at https://www.designit.com/. Just so you know, we don’t have a dress code, but we do have a strict no jerk policy.
Designit is committed to ensuring that all candidates have an equal opportunity to be considered for employment. Please let us know if you need any reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process.