OPERATIONS PROGRAM MANAGER, SEATTLE
Are you an operational guru looking for your next opportunity?
Want to be part of an amazing team, hell-bent on crafting a better future? We’re always looking for creative people who care!
We are analysts. Creators. Designers. Doers. Dreamers. Explorers. Geeks. Hipsters. Leaders. Learners. Renegades. Seekers. Strategists. Visionaries. And we fundamentally believe that we’re better together.
We believe in teamwork, fun, complex projects, diverse perspectives, and simple solutions. How about you? We’re looking for an Operations Program Manager to support a growing team that is building communities that matter – one program at a time. This Program Manager will own relationships with a team of community program managers and various Business, Operations, Design, Marketing, Events and Engineering groups to understand existing processes and systems while driving improvements to the same. You will be accountable for documentation and the effectiveness of your processes and have deep understanding of the performance of your area in market, including the performance of your process area within the competitive landscape.
Would you like to...
- Be accountable for high quality Process Optimization and Instrumentation – Process Management of all facets concept through ideation and hand over to design to engineering to release and managing amplification camapaigns when moved into execution.
- Identifies process improvement opportunities and analyzes them for efficiency (waste, complexity, cost), effectiveness (achieves desired outcome), and quality
- Clearly and effectively communicates findings and makes recommendations for improvement.
- Identifies root causes of problems and demonstrates the ability to provide recommendations for practical solutions.
- Translates business and operational strategies into actionable process improvement efforts with defined outcomes.
- Works with both business, marketing, design and engineering teams to define, instrument and execute upon process measures and metrics that tie to LOB and Corp KPI’s
- Designs processes and builds tools for automation / workflow / process execution; leads business requirements gathering.
- Manage calculation and payment compliance for designated area of responsibility.
- Ensure execution to SLA for your capability, understanding how changes upstream or downstream of your processes will impact overall payout SLA. Work with your peers and BPO to manage delivery to SLA - on time and accurate payout.
- Capture and document technical requirements for our calculations and payments and capture a working Plan of Record for process improvements, driving change control, managing issues and escalation, triage, cross group coordination and milestone management.
- Design, store, and utilize relevant data as it pertains to your capability and programs.
- Support the team lead directly in creating executive level presentations, metrics reports and help to build and drive team strategy.
We would like you to have...
- High energy individual with a “can do” attitude
- 3-5 years consulting industry experience
- Strong end to end thinking with process orientation; ability to develop enterprise-wide solutions
- Experience in process mapping, modeling or mining
- Years of experience working with and strong understanding of Azure DevOps, Microsoft Teams and SharePoint
- Strong analytical skills and experience with performance improvement methodologies
- An understanding of leveraging marketing engines for omni-channel amplfication of events, campaigns and challenges
- Experience in automation or citizen developer tools (Power Apps, Power Automate, Power BI or similar products)
- Strong written/oral communication skills required along with desire and ability to communicate with business leaders through all levels of the organization
- Utilize critical thinking skills, assimilate and implement new information rapidly and think strategically
- Previous Microsoft experience is ideal
Would you like to join a global organization that...
- Embraces work-life balance – our employees’ well-being remains a top priority for us
- Promotes a culture of learning and advocacy across the globe - diversity will enable us to strengthen our impact
- Encourages innovation and experimentation
- Understands that changes will occur and adaptability is crucial to assist when it does
- Emphasizes and rewards collaboration
- Works remotely. We continue to safeguard the health of our employees so our interviewing and on-boarding process will remain virtual until further notice
Want to know more?
Check out our open jobs around the world. Just so you know, we don’t have a dress code, but we do have a strict no jerk policy.
Designit is committed to ensuring that all candidates have an equal opportunity to be considered for employment. Please let us know if you need any reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process.