Experiential Program Manager, North America
We are looking for an Experiential Program Manager with a passion for virtual solutions, global events, and the creation of unique experiences.
Want to be part of an amazing team, hell-bent on crafting a better future? We’re always looking for creative people who care!
We are analysts. Creators. Designers. Doers. Dreamers. Explorers. Geeks. Hipsters. Leaders. Learners. Renegades. Seekers. Strategists. Visionaries. And we fundamentally believe that we’re better together.
We believe in teamwork, fun, complex projects, diverse perspectives, and simple solutions. How about you? We’re looking for an Experiential Program Manager with the passion and experience to create memorable innovative experiences, digitally and in-person. What matters – one project at a time.
Our new Experiential Program Manager will play a role in the future of virtual solutions and virtual / hybrid events.
Would you like to...
- Manage and execute fun, virtual and hybrid global events
- Work with a highly energetic, fast-paced, and human-centric team
- Ensure projects stay on schedule for multiple critical stakeholder groups through key touchpoints – strategic briefs, experiential plans, creative reviews, and pre-launch communications
- Actively participate in strategic discussions on virtual solutions for large or complex prospective opportunities and client pitches
- Manage multiple projects / events with many variables at any given time, with tight deadlines and conflicting priorities
- Create processes, budgets, and timelines as appropriate for each project.
- Schedule and facilitate meetings, while coordinating content and taking notes.
- Bring new experiential ideas to the team that can be integrated with current solutions
- Build positive relationships with high-level clients and provide them first class support
We would like you to have...
- A creative mind for experiential ideas and solutions
- Experience on journey mapping
- Virtual and live event experience (Podcast project experience is a plus!)
- Experience in webinars, livestreams, and online meetings
- Pre-show planning and post-show management
- Creating run-of-show and show call virtual spaces
- Creating calendars for presenter rehearsals
- Leading and delegating work to various teams
- Deadline-oriented and able to adjust with the naturally-fluid environment of event production
- A strong sales acumen and experience in client sales meetings
- Additional knowledge of Adobe, CAD, and similar design applications a plus
- Multilingual is a plus
Would you like to join a global organization that...
- Embraces work-life balance – our employees’ well-being remains a top priority for us
- Promotes a culture of learning and advocacy across the globe - diversity will enable us to strengthen our impact
- Encourages innovation and experimentation
- Understands that changes will occur and adaptability is crucial to assist when it does
- Emphasizes and rewards collaboration
- Works remotely. We continue to safeguard the health of our employees so our interviewing and on-boarding process will remain virtual until further notice
Want to know more?
Check out our open jobs around the world. Just so you know, we don’t have a dress code, but we do have a strict no jerk policy.
Designit is committed to ensuring that all candidates have an equal opportunity to be considered for employment. Please let us know if you need any reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process.