Want to be part of an amazing team, hell-bent on crafting a better future? We’re always looking for creative people who care!
We are analysts. Creators. Designers. Doers. Dreamers. Explorers. Geeks. Hipsters. Leaders. Learners. Renegades. Seekers. Strategists. Visionaries. And we fundamentally believe that we’re better together.
Our tech client's Cloud & Platform organization brings together platforms, devices, and services to deliver solutions, operating systems and engineering systems. The organization’s portfolio spans the Cloud Engineering systems, Media Services and Operating Systems for both cloud and Enterprises. This portfolio powers the world with more than one billion monthly active devices.
The Cloud Monitoring team is looking for a Technical Program Manager to drive optimization and improvements across their customer support offerings. In this role, you will shape the Cloud customer success program by gathering insights into the current customer experience and by driving critical improvements.
Would you like to...
- Work with technical PMs, business leaders, engineering to influence and deliver customer experience and process improvements for Cloud support.
- Synthesize the developer support experience from multiple channels.
- Identify and drive automation improvements in the customer online help experience (chat bot, deflection, etc.).
- Manage existing customer support documentation (APIs, demos, etc.), identify gaps, and drive the overall content strategy.
- Manage multiple initiatives that require frequent communication, organization, and problem-solving skills.
- Understand the customer experience using Cloud Monitoring products and how they perceive their interactions with our support services.
- Leverage existing data and as needed establish new measures to provide visibility into the customer experience.
We would like you to have...
- 5+ years of strong program/product management experience.
- 5+ years of experience in process improvement and automation.
- Experience with customer support and engineering.
- Experience with developer relations (DevRel), customer strategy and/or online help content is preferred.
- Experience with Azure Monitor or other Azure products is strongly preferred.
- Strong communication and strategy skills with the ability to build partnerships.
- PowerBI, SQL, and other data query languages and tools is a plus.
- BA/BS degree is preferred.
Would you like to join a global organization that...
- Embraces work-life balance – our employees’ well-being remains a top priority for us
- Offers a comprehensive benefits package effective Day 1. Options include health, vision, & dental insurance, FSAs, discounts on pet insurance, PTO, paid holidays, and more
- Promotes a culture of learning and advocacy across the globe - diversity will enable us to strengthen our impact
- Encourages innovation and experimentation
- Understands that changes will occur, and that adaptability is crucial to assist when it does
Want to know more?
Check out our open jobs around the world. Just so you know, we don’t have a dress code, but we do have a strict no jerk policy.
Designit is committed to ensuring that all candidates have an equal opportunity to be considered for employment. Please let us know if you need any reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process.