Sr. Technology Director – Experiences and Loyalty, Americas
Can you create and maintain a team of technologists (Software and Data Engineers) that deliver best in class digital experiences?
Want to be part of an amazing team, hell-bent on crafting a better future? We’re always looking for creative people who care!
We are analysts. Creators. Designers. Doers. Dreamers. Explorers. Geeks. Hipsters. Leaders. Learners. Renegades. Seekers. Strategists. Visionaries. And we fundamentally believe that we’re better together.
We’re looking for a Senior Technology Director for our Experiences and Loyalty Business division with the passion and experience to build what matters – one project at a time. Our new Senior Technology Director will play a role in helping our clients create and deploy impactful solutions to business challenges. An Outstanding Senior Technology Director is a true leader who demonstrates accountability, trustworthiness, and the ability to quickly identify problems and adept at building lasting relationships with their team.
Would you like to...
- Build the technology team to support Experience and Loyalty efforts at Designit
- Work with Designit leadership to define an Experience and Loyalty capability roadmap including:
- Product design (web, kiosk, and mobile applications)
- Captive experiences (customer support and loyalty portals)
- Support of digital customer care and brand reputation solutions
- Mentor and coach both individual contributors and middle managers
- Build a hybrid delivery model between US and India based resources
- Work with stakeholders to solve real world problem for Designit clients (this role is part internal team leader and part client facing technology leader)
We would like you to have...
- The ability to establish a vision and plan to follow through on that vision
- 10+ years of experience in application technologies for web and mobile:
- Headless CMS: Contentful, Prismic, Strapi.io
- React and React Native
- Electron desktop application development
- Mobile applications (iOS: Swift, Android: Java/Kotlin)
- Telemetry Data (Application Insights, Google and Adobe Analytics)
- Cloud first deployment (Azure, AWS, GCP)
- 5+ years of team leadership experience of teams of 5 or more
- The ability to collaborate with other leaders primarily from the Customer Experience, Customer Lifecycle Management and Creative departments
- A solution oriented and a “find a way” problem solving
- Strong leadership, communication, and organizational abilities The ability to envision how different systems and technologies can be used in concert to create solutions that are greater the sum of the two parts
- Experience creating and executing resource plans on a quarterly and yearly basis
Would you like to join a global organization that...
- Embraces work-life balance – our employees’ well-being remains a top priority for us
- Promotes a culture of learning and advocacy across the globe - diversity will enable us to strengthen our impact
- Encourages innovation and experimentation
- Understands that changes will occur, and adaptability is crucial to assist when it does
- Emphasizes and rewards collaboration
- Works remotely. We continue to safeguard the health of our employees so our interviewing and on-boarding process will remain virtual until further notice
Want to know more?
Check us out at https://www.designit.com/. Just so you know, we don’t have a dress code, but we do have a strict no jerk policy.
Designit is committed to ensuring that all candidates have an equal opportunity to be considered for employment. Please let us know if you need any reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process.