SEM Specialist, eCommerce - Seattle, Remote
Want to be part of an amazing team, hell-bent on crafting a better future? We’re always looking for creative people who care!
We are analysts. Creators. Designers. Doers. Dreamers. Explorers. Geeks. Hipsters. Leaders. Learners. Renegades. Seekers. Strategists. Visionaries. And we fundamentally believe that we’re better together.
We believe in teamwork, fun, complex projects, diverse perspectives, and simple solutions. How about you? We’re looking for a SEM Specialist, eCommerce, with the passion and experience to design what matters – one project at a time.
In this role you will help support in the development and campaign management of paid search and ecommerce marketing for one of our largest client accounts - a well-known brand in the consumer electronics and gaming space. The ideal candidate for this role will have prior experience developing and optimizing campaigns in all, but not limited to, the following platforms: Google Ads, Bing Ads, and Amazon Advertising.
This role requires a strategic mindset, the ability to analyze data and draw actionable insights, and a determined, proactive approach to work.
What You Like to Do…
- Support with day-to-day operations of Google Ads, Bing Ads, and Amazon Advertising campaigns across multiple product lines.
- Set up, QA, and launch SEM campaigns ensuring accuracy of key inputs (flight dates, budget allocation, daily spend caps, bidding strategies, keyword targeting, and ad formats).
- Assist in gathering research and data needed to formulate strategic plan development and recommendation for client delivery.
- Maintain campaign pacing reports to ensure media budgets deliver in full and overall performance exceeds targeted benchmarks.
- Submit monthly media spend actuals and compliance claiming documentation.
- Actively test ad copy messaging and targeting tactics, providing actionable insights to help inform future campaigns.
- Work closely with other internal departments creative, account managers, and project managers as well as the rest of the media team to develop campaign ideas, align messaging, and optimize strategies.
What You Will Bring:
- 1-3 years or more SEM experience working within an integrated agency that has had a strong focus on digital.
- Proven success building and managing campaigns within Google Ads, Bing Ads and Amazon Advertising.
- Highly organized, detail-oriented, and able to work under pressure to meet very tight deadlines.
- Proactive and solution-driven approach to campaign management
- Success managingmultiple complex projects and competing priorities simultaneously
- Strong willingness to collaborate and engage cross-functionally
- Demonstrated ability to thinkquickly, ask smart questions, and make recommendations in stakeholder meetings
- Knowledge of the PC, gaming, and consumer electronics industry is a plus
- Agency experience is a plus
Would you like to join a global organization that...
- Embraces work-life balance – our employees’ well-being remains a top priority for us
- Promotes a culture of learning and advocacy across the globe – diversity and inclusivity will enable us to strengthen our impact
- Encourages innovation and experimentation
- Understands that changes will occur, and adaptability is crucial to assist when it does
- Emphasizes and rewards collaboration
- Works remotely. We continue to safeguard the health of our employees so our interviewing and on-boarding process will remain virtual until further notice
Want to know more?
Check us out at https://www.designit.com/.
Just so you know, we don’t have a dress code, but we do have a strict no jerk policy.
Designit is committed to ensuring that all candidates have an equal opportunity to be considered for employment. Please let us know if you need any reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process.