We are looking for a CX Leader to join our team at Designit as a Customer Experience (CX) Strategy Director. You will help our clients to begin or maximize the impact and value of their CX programs and initiatives. You will work on projects across industries, primarily helping to deliver stand-alone CX consulting engagements, but also serving as the leader and Subject Matter Expert (SME) on CX strategy, enterprise implementations and Voice of the Customer programs.
Examples of the types of consulting engagements you will be delivering for clients include:
- CX Maturity Assessment
- CX Strategy and roadmap development; program design
- Customer Journey Mapping
- ROI of CX
- CX Listening Strategy, architecture and evaluation of customer listening programs
- CX Analysis & Reporting
- Action Planning & Sprint Workshops
- Customer-Centric Culture Change
- Loyalty Programs
- Acts as an CX champion in engaging clients and internal organization to improve customer experience
- Lead new business opportunities for CX
- Leads clients in improving their customer experience by recommending and providing point of view on customer listening systems – gathering customer insights, analyzing data, mining information across all customer touchpoints and channels and translating into actionable activities.
- Leads CX improvement projects and initiatives that positively transform the client’s end-to-end experience
- Develops internal CX strategy and roadmap including voice of customer feedback system
- Leads the organization’s CX Community of Practice by delivering education and training that enables success for employees
- 8-10 years of CX practitioner/manager/consulting experience managing CX programs and/or delivering CX consulting services
- BA / BS and/or equivalent relevant experience
- CCXP certification preferred
- Qualtrics and/or Medallia experience preferred
- Proven track record driving positive change in a complex environment; exceptional change management skills
- Understands and can teach CX methods and tools
- Experience facilitating cross-functional team discussions, including well-developed negotiation skills and ability to provide direction while not having direct authority
- Effective communication of complex ideas both verbally and in writing
- Exceptional analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to work effectively with people at all levels in an organization – c-suite to operational leaders to frontline employees
- Comfortable with fluidity/changes in responsibilities across projects
- Strategic Agility
- Group Facilitation - ability to facilitate and guide groups (on-site and remote), helping them find the answer and engage in co-creation of solutions, promoting understanding of how their roles are critical in delivering on the brand promise
- Listening Skills - proficiency in active listening skills to broaden understanding, absorb different perspectives and help diffuse perceived obstacles and potential gaps in understanding
- Interpret Data - ability to interpret data and insights to objectively and consistently drive CX objectives
- Design Thinker - Human Centered Design or Design Thinking methodologies to help guide continuity in a cohesive way
- Design Capabilities - ability to create or co-create visual models to help bring the objective from concept (or ideation) to reality, for stronger engagement and understanding
- Customer Journey Mapping - ability to employ data and research to create Customer Journey Maps that help stakeholders “see” where the gaps and opportunities are to increase success
- System Thinker - able to see the big picture as well as the details
Want to know more?
Check us out at designit.com. Just so you know, we don’t have a dress code, but we do have a strict no jerk policy.
Designit is committed to ensuring that all candidates have an equal opportunity to be considered for employment. Please let us know if you need any reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process.