Technical Program Manager
Are you ready to take your career to the next level and help lead a cutting-edge company into a bright future?
Want to be part of an amazing team, hell-bent on crafting a better future? We’re always looking for creative people who care!
We are analysts. Creators. Designers. Doers. Dreamers. Explorers. Geeks. Hipsters. Leaders. Learners. Renegades. Seekers. Strategists. Visionaries. And we fundamentally believe that we’re better together.
We’re looking for an experienced Technical Program Manager.
Would you like to...
- Lead a team of project developers and designers and are responsible for managing all aspects of an organization’s multiple technical projects from initiation to completion,
- Gather business requirements from stakeholders, including engineers, product managers, and business leaders, as well as document specifications, and create project/sprint schedules which becomes a blueprint for the entire project completion and delivery,
- Coordinate project tasks and serve as a connection with management, providing constant communication, calls, and status reports to them,
- Continuously track project statuses, resolving obstructions (resource constraints, requirement ambiguity, staff constraint, Risk etc.),Schedule time, staff, and resources to work on critical items and projects principal accountabilities
We would like you to have...
- 5-7+ years of experience in Technical Program management at a technology or consulting firm
- Preferred overall 10+ years of experience in IT service delivery
- Bachelor's degree in MBA or equivalent work experience
- Having certifications like PMP, and Scrum Master is a plus
- A demonstrated track record of successfully managing teams and involved in end-to-end delivery of Projects.
- Proven track-record of organizing, developing, and executing technology strategy projects
- A team player who's able to partner with cross-functional leadership to quickly turn insights into actions
- Excellent oral and written communication skills including meeting facilitation and making persuasive presentations to senior leadership
- Ability to prioritize multiple projects and tasks, and reliably meet deadlines
- Flexible and able to adapt quickly to new priorities
- Outstanding team player and positive attitude
- Strong sense of ownership and accountability
Would you like to join a global organization that...
- Embraces work-life balance – our employees’ well-being remains a top priority for us
- Promotes a culture of learning and advocacy across the globe - diversity will enable us to strengthen our impact
- Encourages innovation and experimentation
- Understands that changes will occur and adaptability is crucial to assist when it does
- Emphasizes and rewards collaboration
- Works remotely. We continue to safeguard the health of our employees so our interviewing and on-boarding process will remain virtual until further notice
Want to know more?
Check us out at https://www.designit.com/. Just so you know, we don’t have a dress code, but we do have a strict no jerk policy.
Designit is committed to ensuring that all candidates have an equal opportunity to be considered for employment. Please let us know if you need any reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process.