Mid-level Marketing Manager/Project Manager, Remote
*This is a 3 month contract that will operate in PST*
Want to be part of an amazing team, hell-bent on crafting a better future? We’re always looking for creative people who care!
The Microsoft Store team is looking for a mid-level marketing manager with a passion for ecommerce, retail & digital marketing to help support integrated marketing campaigns across Microsoft Store channels and storefronts.
This person will work directly but independently with our Integrated Marketing Campaigns team to support campaign management efforts.
Would you like to...
- Lead medium scope campaigns or key beats within larger campaigns
- Partner with agencies, channel teams, product marketing teams and critical store stakeholders to land integrated marketing campaigns at Microsoft Store
- Project manage integrated marketing workstreams against workback schedules for multiple critical stakeholder groups through key touchpoints – strategic briefs, marketing support plans, creative reviews, offer management, and pre-launch communications
- Manage implementation and documentation of Store IMC team process and rhythm of business, including the management Store Beats, the IMC team’s internal campaign management tool
- Schedule, content coordination, facilitation, & detailed notetaking of various meetings
We would like you to have...
The ideal candidate will be willing to dive in and help with projects as well as partner with other Microsoft Store channels and storefront team members to drive work forward. We are looking for someone who will take initiative to ramp up quickly in this role, be proactive, has a curious mind and is not afraid to ask questions, thinks ahead, and will look beyond just the task assigned to understand and take advantage of opportunities to grow the business and strengthen partnerships within the organization. This person must be ready take on and pivot between projects that range in style from high-level strategic thinking to tactical or task-based work.
- 3-5 years of project management experience, preferably in a marketing role or retail organization
- Strong experience with both verbal and written communication skills
- Must be comfortable with a fast-moving, ever-changing, and sometimes ambiguous environment
- Strong prior experience in meeting coordination, facilitation and note taking
- Proactive and can work independently
- Adept at collaborating and building relationships with multiple stakeholders and teams
- Must be hyper organized and detail oriented
- Has the ability to prioritize while working on multiple projects
- Demonstrates resilience and has an optimistic, problem-solving mentality
Would you like to join a global organization that...
- Embraces work-life balance – our employees’ well-being remains a top priority for us
- Promotes a culture of learning and advocacy across the globe - diversity will enable us to strengthen our impact
- Encourages innovation and experimentation
- Understands that changes will occur and adaptability is crucial to assist when it does
- Emphasizes and rewards collaboration
- Works remotely. We continue to safeguard the health of our employees so our interviewing and on-boarding process will remain virtual until further notice
Want to know more?
Check us out at https://www.designit.com/. Just so you know, we don’t have a dress code, but we do have a strict no jerk policy.
Designit is committed to ensuring that all candidates have an equal opportunity to be considered for employment. Please let us know if you need any reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process.