Email Marketing Specialist, Remote
Want to be part of an amazing team, hell-bent on crafting a better future? We’re always looking for creative people who care!
Wake up every morning and KNOW you are making a difference. Flipgrid’s mission is to empower everyone on the planet to share their voice and respect the diverse voices of others.
The Flipgrid team has focused on student voices with our short-form video application and a rapidly growing, passionate community of educators that empowers over 100 million educators, learners, families, and organizations across 180 countries. Check out #Flipgrid on Twitter!
We are looking for creative problem solvers and diverse thinkers—people who care about adding to our team culture and engaging the community we serve. We believe that why we do things is as important as what we do. You should be purposeful, quality-driven, curious, determined, collaborative and fun.
As the Email Marketing Specialist, you will be an integral part of our tight-knit group of dedicated problem solvers. Under the supervision of the Lifecycle Engagement Manager, the Email Marketing Specialist will execute email marketing strategies, informing and educating effectiveness utilizing data-driven insights. This individual will help to increase brand love and awareness in partnership with Marketing, Community, Business Strategy and Studio teams. The ideal candidate brings a breadth of experience developing and executing effective email campaigns, audience segmentation and analytic reporting for everything email.
Would you like to...
- Build email campaigns using Marketo and overall planning, including audience segmentation, general content of emails, timing, analysis and testing opportunities
- Maintain and own Marketo reporting dashboards to show overall ROI from email channel
- Own the end-to-end user journey, including creative ways to engage and reach community members through email channel
- Collaborate with Flipgrid’s channel-specific marketing teammates (designers, copywriters, social media communications) to ensure design, layout, and messaging is clear and concise within email channel
- Partner with agency vendors to assist with creative direction and deliverables needed based on go-live dates
- Collaborate with the Lifecycle Engagement Manager, help increase various retention and engagement KPIs through A/B testing
- Monitor the competitive landscape as it pertains to email for the Flipgrid brand
We would like you to have...
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in marketing or a related field
- 3+ years of digital marketing experience is required with a deep knowledge of email channel best practices
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing marketing automation platforms, Marketo experience required
- Knowledge of email subscriber list best practices including GDPR and CAN-SPAM laws
- Proven ability to manipulate large data sets in Excel with little to no oversight needed
- Working knowledge of programming languages (including HTML and CSS) for email execution
- Experience with email proofing tools including Litmus
- Working knowledge of responsive email design and industry email best practices
- Effective, clear communicator in all formats
- Ability to adapt and be agile as needed in a fast-paced, growing environment
Would you like to join a global organization that...
- Embraces work-life balance – our employees’ well-being remains a top priority for us
- Promotes a culture of learning and advocacy across the globe - diversity will enable us to strengthen our impact
- Encourages innovation and experimentation
- Understands that changes will occur and adaptability is crucial to assist when it does
- Emphasizes and rewards collaboration
- Works remotely. We continue to safeguard the health of our employees so our interviewing and on-boarding process will remain virtual until further notice
Want to know more?
Check us out at https://www.designit.com/. Just so you know, we don’t have a dress code, but we do have a strict no jerk policy.
Designit is committed to ensuring that all candidates have an equal opportunity to be considered for employment. Please let us know if you need any reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process.