Do you want to create memorable digital experiences that transform businesses? Want to be part of an amazing team, hell-bent on crafting a better future? We’re always looking for creative people who care!
We are analysts. Creators. Designers. Doers. Dreamers. Explorers. Geeks. Hipsters. Leaders. Learners. Renegades. Seekers. Strategists. Visionaries. And we fundamentally believe that we’re better together.
We’re looking for a Sr. Research Strategist with the drive and experience to research and design experiences that matters – one project at a time.
The Designit team seeks a researcher to conduct iterative, evaluative customer research. You will work closely with design, research, brand strategy, CXM, and program management to understand customers and to evaluate their needs. The ideal candidate will have experience conducting UX and qualitative research in a broad range of industries.
Would you like to…
- Drive research activities and capture the voice of customer to inform a deep understanding of the customer and/or inform product and digital design. Activities could include but not limited to: lab usability studies and testing, heuristic evaluations, surveys, touchpoint analysis, journey mapping, accessibility reviews etc.
- Demonstrate the ability to quickly consume large amounts of data and research to synthesize into summaries and actionable insights for internal teams.
- Contribute to building and growing the Strategy Research offerings with clients.
- Communicate, defend, and build consensus around your research and how it informs design.
- Document and present recommendations and your point of view based on research and analysis.
We would like you to have…
- 7+ years of industry experience conducting research and effectively partnering with teams to improve the user experience based on research results.
- Securing ethical approval and consent from every relevant party before research starts.
- Positioning yourself as a respectful and engaged co-constructor of knowledge.
- Consulting with targeted groups to negotiate everyone's roles in the investigative process.
- High level of experience using varied research techniques at various stages
- Strong interest in market research, industry trends, and consumer behavior
- Turning usability findings into actionable recommendations
- Creating usability test plans and running large and small tests
- Accurate measurement and precise reporting of usability data
- Ready to share your know-how and ideas, both internally and beyond Designit
- A strong storyteller, comfortable presenting to clients
- A collaborative problem-solver, with ideas that challenge the ordinary, together with the drive – and the guts – to bring them to life
- Someone with a ‘here to help’ attitude, who absolutely, fundamentally believes that we’re better together
- Demonstrated ability to analyze research data, create results presentations, and deliver them to design and product teams.
- Ability to get up to speed with a new area quickly
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Experience with UserTesting.com, Maze, or similar tool
- Experience with large-scale survey tools
- Experience analyzing and delivering impactful findings based on telemetry data
- Master's degree in Human Computer Interaction, Human Centered Design and Engineering or similar
Would you like to join a global organization that...
- Embraces work-life balance – our employees’ well-being remains a top priority for us
- Promotes a culture of learning and advocacy across the globe - diversity will enable us to strengthen our impact
- Encourages innovation and experimentation
- Understands that changes will occur and adaptability is crucial to assist when it does
- Emphasizes and rewards collaboration
- Works remotely. We continue to safeguard the health of our employees so our interviewing and on-boarding process will remain virtual until further notice
Want to know more?
Check out our open jobs around the world. Just so you know, we don’t have a dress code, but we do have a strict no jerk policy.
Designit is committed to ensuring that all candidates have an equal opportunity to be considered for employment. Please let us know if you need any reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process.