Want to be part of an amazing team, hell-bent on crafting a better future? We’re always looking for creative people who care!
We are analysts. Creators. Designers. Doers. Dreamers. Explorers. Geeks. Hipsters. Leaders. Learners. Renegades. Seekers. Strategists. Visionaries. And we fundamentally believe that we’re better together.
We are currently seeking a Back-End Developer to join our team based in Redmond, WA. Our team envisions a cloud-empowered world of endless possibilities. A world where passionate innovators come to collaborate and empower. This team is reinventing the way we all work, play, learn and do business.
Would you like to...
- Use sound engineering practices, tools, and standards
- Work in a highly collaborative environment
- Be part of a fun team with diverse interests and backgrounds in a supportive environment
- Be exposed to a broad range of problems and technologies as we are rapidly evolving our service architecture to leverage Microsoft’s cloud services assets like Azure.
- Work in an agile start-up like environment-we expect each team member to think out of the box to contribute and collaborate towards the mission of the team in a feature-crew setting
- Have exciting opportunities to work on cutting edge technologies across a variety of platforms to build the next generation application experiences for Microsoft and revolutionize the way businesses operate.
We would like you to have...
- At least five years of professional experience working with Microsoft development technologies like .NET and C#
- Strong understanding of full .NET framework
- Professional experience working with Azure applications and services required
- Experience monitoring sites using Azure Application Insights, and/or deploying sites to Azure Application Services
- Strong coding, debugging and problem-solving skills
- Experience building and operating a large scale service
- Experience using GitHub as version control
- Ability to facilitate peer code reviews
- Experience in incident management is highly preferred
Who you are:
- Well-rounded Professional. You have amazing communication and organizational skills along with high EQ.
- Self-sufficient. You get stuff done, and you are able to work with little direct supervision but know when to ask for help.
- Collaborative to the Core. Demonstrated ability to work in a team environment, as a leader and member.
- Data Lover. You know your numbers and value the metrics behind the consumer story.
Would you like to join a global organization that...
- Embraces work-life balance – our employees’ well-being remains a top priority for us
- Offers a comprehensive benefits package effective Day 1. Options include health, vision, & dental insurance, FSAs, discounts on pet insurance, PTO, paid holidays, and more
- Promotes a culture of learning and advocacy across the globe - diversity will enable us to strengthen our impact
- Encourages innovation and experimentation
- Understands that changes will occur, and that adaptability is crucial to assist when it does
Want to know more?
Check out our open jobs around the world. Just so you know, we don’t have a dress code, but we do have a strict no jerk policy.
Designit is committed to ensuring that all candidates have an equal opportunity to be considered for employment. Please let us know if you need any reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process.