Are you passionate about design, people, and culture? Want to be part of an amazing team, hell-bent on crafting a better future? We’re always looking for creative people who care! We are analysts. Creators. Designers. Doers. Dreamers. Explorers. Geeks. Hipsters. Leaders. Learners. Renegades. Seekers. Strategists. Visionaries. And we fundamentally believe that we’re better together.
We’re currently searching for a seasoned Design Recruiter in the Americas region to join our global Talent Acquisition team. If you have a knack for finding the best and brightest design talent, and obsess over creating meaningful candidate experiences, please considering calling Designit home.
As a Design Recruiter at Designit, you’ll own the complete lifecycle recruiting process, candidate pipeline, and strategic hiring playbook for our Design stack, and most importantly, make a lasting impact on the people and culture of our company. You’ll be a true talent partner to our leaders in the design field and help create and drive the hiring strategy for their business needs. And even though this position is 100% remote, you’ll be part of a successful and collaborative team of talent acquisition specialists and leaders who maintain a people first policy.
Would you like to…?
- Source top-level strategic talent using inclusive and strategic recruiting methods
- Leverage first-in-class recruiting systems and tools to help identify qualified candidates
- Create and foster relationships with colleagues and diverse professional organizations to attract and recruit passive candidates, alumni, and diversify candidate pools
- Partner closely with our internal hiring managers to develop a thorough understanding of the Strategic Design Practice’s culture, clients, accounts, and project teams.
- Review resumes and credentials for appropriate skills, experience and knowledge in relation to the position requirements
- Screen, evaluate, and ensure candidates meet the agency values; create and present prescreening questions to hiring managers for collaboration and approval
- Provide complete, accurate, and inspiring information to candidates about the role, team, and company
- Collaborate with our team’s experienced recruiting coordinator to support in scheduling and communications with candidates
- Organize, facilitate, and document post-interview debriefs with your hiring teams and candidates
- Maintain accurate and well-ordered documentation on all candidates, searches, interview scorecards, and other recruiting activities
We would like you to have…
- 5+ years’ experience in Talent Acquisition with a demonstrated ability to recruit for a broad/deep range of talent across the design field (UX/UI, service design, design research and strategy, brand design etc.) and at all levels (Director, Lead, Senior, Mid, and Jr.talent)
- Experience working within an integrated agency or in professional services is strongly preferred
- Knowledge in all full lifecycle recruiting components including, but not limited to, sourcing, qualifying, networking, assessing candidates’ skills, job analysis, wage and salary trends, negotiation skills, relationship management, and legal and compliance
- Ability to work in a virtual/remote environment, operate self-sufficiently, and also collaborate with team, hiring partners, and multiple stakeholders. This role is 100% remote so being a self-starter, a driver, and an empathetic hiring partner and candidate advocate are key to being successful in this role.
- Excellent time management skills and experience managing/prioritizing a high number of requisitions at a time is a required
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills, and ability to handle sensitive and confidential information appropriately is a must
- An understanding of hiring systems and processes—prior experience with Greenhouse ATS is a plus
Would you like to join a global organization that...
- Embraces work-life balance – our employees’ well-being remains a top priority for us
- Promotes a culture of learning and advocacy across the globe - diversity will enable us to strengthen our impact
- Encourages innovation and experimentation
- Understands that changes will occur and adaptability is crucial to assist when it does
- Emphasizes and rewards collaboration
- Works remotely. We continue to safeguard the health of our employees so our interviewing and on-boarding process will remain virtual until further notice
Want to know more?
Check us out at designit.com. Just so you know, we don’t have a dress code, but we do have a strict no jerk policy.
Designit is committed to ensuring that all candidates have an equal opportunity to be considered for employment. Please let us know if you need any reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process.