Want to be part of an amazing team, hell-bent on crafting a better future? We’re always looking for creative people who care!
We are analysts. Creators. Designers. Doers. Dreamers. Explorers. Geeks. Hipsters. Leaders. Learners. Renegades. Seekers. Strategists. Visionaries. And we fundamentally believe that we’re better together.
Our enterprise tech client is looking for a Technical Writer to support their cloud product team.
Would you like to...
- Produce a major portion of a complex documentation set (i.e. reference guides, online help, user guides, UI text) that complies with documentation plan requirements.
- Manage and update content SharePoint informational pages.
- Work effectively with program management, product managers, and other internal customers as needed.
- Instruct others in writing styles (e.g. reference guides, user guides, newsletters, online, scripting for how-to videos).
- Assist with scheduling and coordinating the work of a team.
We would like you to have...
- 5+ years of work-related experience.
- Ability to accomplish objectives that span multiple product or subject areas, and possess proactive and strategic problem-solving skills.
- Excellent writing and analytical skills.
- Ability to participate in planning and design, and contribute to a project from end to end with minimal supervision.
- Demonstrated ability to combine technical expertise with technical communication skills is required.
- Demonstrated interest in, and knowledge of, broad but related areas of technology.
- Ability to demonstrate an understanding of a specified software product, or must have the ability to learn specified technology quickly.
- Understanding of one or more major technologies, such as database design and development, networking, client/server applications, security, multimedia, or device drivers, etc.
- Ability to work under deadline pressure is required.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Bachelor's degree in Technical Communications, Journalism, English or related field preferred. Work related experience may substitute for degree.
Would you like to join a global organization that...
- Embraces work-life balance – our employees’ well-being remains a top priority for us
- Offers a comprehensive benefits package effective Day 1. Options include health, vision, & dental insurance, FSAs, discounts on pet insurance, PTO, paid holidays, and more.
- Promotes a culture of learning and advocacy across the globe - diversity will enable us to strengthen our impact
- Encourages innovation and experimentation
- Understands that changes will occur and adaptability is crucial to assist when it does.
Want to know more?
Check out our open jobs around the world. Just so you know, we don’t have a dress code, but we do have a strict no jerk policy.
Designit is committed to ensuring that all candidates have an equal opportunity to be considered for employment. Please let us know if you need any reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process.