Want to be part of an amazing team, hell-bent on crafting a better future? We’re always looking for creative people who care!
We are analysts. Creators. Designers. Doers. Dreamers. Explorers. Geeks. Hipsters. Leaders. Learners. Renegades. Seekers. Strategists. Visionaries. And we fundamentally believe that we’re better together.
Help our tech client build an inclusive web! The Web Experience team is a design and research team working on the forefront of new experiences for our customers in search, maps, advertising, and news. We collaborate in a customer-driven environment where our decisions are grounded in responsible design, creating experiences that make the web a better place for every person and organization on the planet to achieve more.
We are looking for a talented visual designer who is specialized in creating high quality advertising campaigns/experiences and energetic motion designs. Within this role, you will work with a team of other designers to quickly innovate/ideate new interactions, animations, and visual stories within an advertising ecosystem.
We would like you to have...
- You possess strong visual and motion/animation design skills, applying your talents and understanding of typography, color, texture, composition, iconography and illustration with strong interaction design skills to create effective, inclusive, and accessible experiences.
- You can ideate/innovate new concepts rapidly, obtain feedback, and move from concept to final designs quickly.
- You have a large breadth of visual design capabilities – from illustration work to high-aesthetic/photo-realistic design – and can flex styles/tones as needed.
- You ask questions, find answers, and figure out how to distill a vision or idea into an effective design solution.
- You collaborate with diverse teams and enjoy working with others to co-create designs that understand and address both the needs of the business and the needs of the consumer.
- You have experience using Adobe Creative Suite – priorities here include Illustrator, Photoshop, and After Effects.
- You have experience with Figma and prototyping tools to generate your designs and validate those designs with users/customers. Figma will be your primary tool for final design handoff.
Would you like to join a global organization that...
- Embraces work-life balance – our employees’ well-being remains a top priority for us
- Offers a comprehensive benefits package effective Day 1. Options include health, vision, & dental insurance, FSAs, discounts on pet insurance, PTO, paid holidays, and more.
- Promotes a culture of learning and advocacy across the globe - diversity will enable us to strengthen our impact
- Encourages innovation and experimentation
- Understands that changes will occur and adaptability is crucial to assist when it does.
Want to know more?
Check out our open jobs around the world. Just so you know, we don’t have a dress code, but we do have a strict no jerk policy.
Designit is committed to ensuring that all candidates have an equal opportunity to be considered for employment. Please let us know if you need any reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process.