Designit seeks a Product Designer with strong UX/UI skills to join one of our health care clients. This is a fully remote W2 contract role that may extend through 2022.
*This position is not available for Visa sponsorship or C2C work.*
The Sr UX/UI Designer is responsible for conceiving and conducting user research, interviews and surveys, and translating them into wireframes and prototypes. You will also design the overall functionality of the product and continuously improve the design to optimize the user experience and achieve business goals.
This role is responsible for usability testing to measure and enhance the usability existing applications as well as new design concepts, to create the best user experience possible. You will explore different approaches to solve end-users’ problems by conducting in-person user tests to observe user behavior. This primary user research will inform new designs and workflows that can implemented efficiently and that will result in a better user experience aligned with stakeholder business goals.
Would you like to...
- Communicate scenarios, end-to-end experiences, interaction models, and screen designs to developers, business analysts, and other team members working on the product. Help them understand the motivations and needs providers and health plans.
- Use primary and secondary user research to create and maintain user personas that help internal stakeholders understand key user archetypes.
- Create user journey maps to articulate the interactions that a users haves across communication channels, and between ProView and other tools.
- Translate concepts into wireframes and high-fidelity mockups that incorporate a visual or brand identify and lead to intuitive user experiences.
- Support product vision by researching, conceiving, wireframing, sketching, prototyping, and mocking up user experiences for digital products.
- Design and deliver experiences optimized for a wide range of devices and interfaces.
- Identify design problems and devise elegant solutions in collaboration with Product Managers and functional SMEs.
- Make strategic design decisions related to existing and new functionality.
- Take a user-centered design approach and rapidly test and iterate designs.
- Take smart risks and champion innovative ideas to achieve business goals and address customer needs in non-traditional approaches.
- Consider existing applications (competitive solutions and relevant design analogues) and evaluating their UX effectiveness.
- Conduct user testing of applications, software and websites.
- Define interaction models, user task flows, and UI specifications.
We would like you to have…
- 3-5+ years of experience in UX/UI Design
- Bachelor’s degree in Design, Computer Science, Information Management, Usability, Human Computer Interaction preferred
- Experience working with healthcare providers to understand detailed requirements and design complete user experiences that meet needs and vision.
- Ability to employ design thinking methodologies to address complex problems.
- Ability to apply information architecture principles to user experience problems.
- A deep understanding of mobile-first and responsive design.
- A solid grasp of user-centered design and testing methodologies, subsystems, and usability and accessibility concerns.
- Ability to iterate your designs and solutions efficiently and intelligently.
- Ability to clearly and effectively communicate design processes, ideas, and solutions to team members, customers, vendors and other stakeholders.
- Experience with tools like InVision, Sketch/UXPin, Balsamiq, Framer.js
- Experience and familiarity with PowerBI or similar data visualization tools
Would you like to join a global organization that…
- Embraces work-life balance – our employees’ well-being remains a top priority for us
- Promotes a culture of learning and advocacy across the globe - diversity will enable us to strengthen our impact
- Encourages innovation and experimentation
- Understands that changes will occur and adaptability is crucial to assist when it does
- Emphasizes and rewards collaboration
- Works remotely. We continue to safeguard the health of our employees so our interviewing and on-boarding process will remain virtual until further notice
Want to know more?
Check us out at https://www.designit.com/. Just so you know, we don’t have a dress code, but we do have a strict no jerk policy.
Designit is committed to ensuring that all candidates have an equal opportunity to be considered for employment. Please let us know if you need any reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process.