Are you passionate about delivering products that solve real problems for real people?
We believe in teamwork, fun, and simple solutions to complex problems. We’re looking for a likeminded Service Designer with the experience, passion, and kick-ass skills to help us rid the world of crappy design.
You like to...
- Work on diverse projects, across industries and competencies, to make human-shaped, simple, and valuable solutions.
- Create real business transformation for our clients and redefine their offerings.
- Conduct qualitative research using design research techniques and turn insights and identified opportunity spaces into differentiating service experiences.
- Stay updated on the latest developments/trends/thinking within your field and share your knowledge and thoughts with both colleagues and clients.
- Define the future customer journey across channels and touch points for some of the world’s leading international brands.
- Present to clients, and facilitate and develop workshops and co-creation sessions.
We would like you to be...
- A hands-on creator with daily practice of sketching, visualising, prototyping and other service design techniques like value propositions, journey mapping, service specifications, blueprinting, and testing.
- A great communicator, workshop facilitator, and solid client partner – able to listen, learn, advise and build strong relationships with our clients.
- A person who thinks beyond categories and dreams of service experiences across products and platforms.
- A problem solver, with ideas that challenge the ordinary, together with the drive–and the guts – to bring them to life.
- A results-oriented and motivated team player.
- A strong facilitator and presenter and an excellent communicator in English.
- Someone with a 'here to help' attitude, who absolutely, fundamentally believes that we're better together.
Would you like to join...?
- A global design firm with talented people across 18 studios around the world.
- An international, inspiring, social, collaborative, and playful work environment, with an open-minded and diverse culture.
- A distributed team with a strong remote-work set up and set, monthly back-to-the-office days designed to cultivate cross-disciplinary exchange and social engagement.
- A team that values healthy work-life balance and supports workplace.
Other important deets…
- Employment type: Permanent, full-time
- Base salary range: AUD$105k-$115k
- Annual remuneration package: base salary + superannuation (9.5%) + training allowance ($2,000) and phone allowance ($1,320)
- Location: We support workplace flexibility and at present our whole team has the option to work from anywhere, however you’ll need to be able to attend in-person work activities in Sydney or Melbourne, if required. We have a studio in Sydney (Surry Hills) access to a shared office in Melbourne (Southbank) for use when COVID restrictions allow.
- In this case we are only able to accept candidates who have an existing legal right to work in Australia. No visa sponsorship is on offer.
Want to know more?
Check out our open jobs around the world. Just so you know, we don’t have a dress code, but we do have a strict no jerk policy.
Designit is committed to ensuring that all candidates have an equal opportunity to be considered for employment. Please let us know if you need any reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process.