Data Analyst, North America
Want to be part of an amazing team, hell-bent on crafting a better future? We’re always looking for creative people who care!
We are analysts. Creators. Designers. Doers. Dreamers. Explorers. Geeks. Hipsters. Leaders. Learners. Renegades. Seekers. Strategists. Visionaries. And we fundamentally believe that we’re better together.
We believe in teamwork, fun, complex projects, diverse perspectives, and simple solutions. How about you? We’re looking for a Technology Manager with the passion and experience to build what matters – one project at a time.
Our new will play a key role in helping our clients excel!
The Data and Analytics Discipline is looking for Data Analyst to join our growing Technology and Data Practice in support of our clients. Designit is a strong proponent of data-driven decision making especially when making web marketing decisions that pertain to a web presence. The Data Discipline is the fastest growing discipline in the Technology practice and an important pillar in our customer experience solution offerings.
What you will do:
- Generate reports and dashboards based on sales data coming from third-party files and reports
- Combine telemetry and marketing event data to generate reports in PowerBI
- Azure resource management: support security requests and cost optimizations.
What you will bring:
- A strong background in statistical analysis
- A deep understanding of user interactivity telemetry and familiarity with all the available web metrics and dimensions
- A high level of proficiency transforming and joining data in a tool like Power BI
- A proactive and positive attitude
- New ideas about how to drive better insights more efficiently
- A willingness to collaborate within the multidisciplinary teams at Designit
Who You Are:
Data Lover. You know your numbers and value the metrics that can tell a powerful story.
- Influencer. Well-honed ability to influence at all levels, strong interpersonal skills and high EQ.
- Proactive. You are always thinking ahead about what is best for the Client and Team.
- Adaptable. Change happens at lightning speed; you are flexible and a self-starter.
- Self Sufficient. Comfortable with ambiguity, you take initiative but know when to seek guidance.
Would you like to join a global organization that...
- Embraces work-life balance – our employees’ well-being remains a top priority for us
- Promotes a culture of learning and advocacy across the globe - diversity will enable us to strengthen our impact
- Encourages innovation and experimentation
- Understands that changes will occur and adaptability is crucial to assist when it does
- Emphasizes and rewards collaboration
- Works remotely. We continue to safeguard the health of our employees so our interviewing and on-boarding process will remain virtual until further notice
Want to know more?
Check out our open jobs around the world. Just so you know, we don’t have a dress code, but we do have a strict no jerk policy.
Designit is committed to ensuring that all candidates have an equal opportunity to be considered for employment. Please let us know if you need any reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process.