Can you design and execute the future people strategy for Designit across Europe?
Want to be part of an amazing team, hell-bent on crafting a better future? We’re always looking for creative people who care!
We are analysts. Creators. Designers. Doers. Dreamers. Explorers. Geeks. Hipsters. Leaders. Learners. Renegades. Seekers. Strategists. Visionaries. And we fundamentally believe that we’re better together.
We believe in teamwork, fun, complex projects, diverse perspectives, and simple solutions. How about you? We’re looking for a European People Director with the passion and experience to design what matters – one project at a time.
Would you like to...?
- Join our European Leadership team and help create ONE region in terms of all our processes and ways of working
- Define our People Strategy for Europe in close alignment with the Global Head of People and Talent Acquisition
- Advise our Europe business leaders to align the Business and People strategies.
- Provide guidance to support and lead M&A activity.
- Seek to proactively understand business’ needs and drive organisational effectiveness including change management and implementation of people strategies.
- Develop and implement a talent strategy plan that aligns with the overall mission and strategy of the organisation, resulting in a high-performing culture of success, accountability, transparency, and collaboration.
- Provides vision, direction, and leadership for the People department through effective management and coordination of its team members.
- Optimise the People function/team, modernise, and refine key processes and activities aligned toward achieving strategic objectives
- Support and establish sound People policies/practices for Europe
- Provide leadership and guidance on special projects, people analytics & reporting, talent gap reviews, training, change management, organisational design, diversity, and inclusion.
- Keeps abreast of the external trends, anticipate the impact on people and recommend solutions where appropriate.
- Understands the pulse on the ground and proactively identify and manage people-related issues.
- Ensures compliance of all people practices and effective management of employee relations matters together with our People Ops team
We would like you to be...
- A skilled HR Business Partner with 15+ years of experience from similar positions, preferably in the creative or consulting industry. Bonus points for a relevant education within HRM, communication, organisational psychology, management, or similar
- Proven in operating at a strategic level, providing guidance to the business functions and the wider people teams in an international organisation, skilled at managing multiple stakeholders, and navigating complexity.
- Experienced within M&A. Support cultural, system and people integration.
- Strong accountability to align, strategise, and communicate with many leaders in various global locations
- A natural driver of projects and able to facilitate processes with People teams, together with the drive – and the guts – to bring them to life. We want you to influence and own how we manage our people, not just tell us the rules. Be innovative.
- Experienced implementing and maintaining systems and frameworks (payroll, employee benefits, and schemes) and unafraid to move between strategic and operational HR
- Implement our Diversity, equity and inclusion objectives and build advocacy across the region.
- Someone with a “people first” and ‘here to help’ attitude, who absolutely, fundamentally believes that we’re better together
- Guide, support and execute on Performance Management, Talent Acquisition, Retention, Succession, Learning & Development, Employee Engagement, Total Rewards, Policy, and Compliance issues for our European Region
Would you like to join a global organisation that...
- Embraces work-life balance – our employees’ well-being remains a top priority for us
- Promotes a culture of learning and advocacy across the globe - diversity will enable us to strengthen our impact
- Encourages innovation and experimentation
- Understands that changes will occur and adaptability is crucial to assist when it does
- Emphasises and rewards collaboration
- Works remotely. We continue to safeguard the health of our employees so our interviewing and on-boarding process will remain virtual until further notice
Want to know more?
Check out our open jobs around the world. Just so you know, we don’t have a dress code, but we do have a strict no jerk policy.
Designit is committed to ensuring that all candidates have an equal opportunity to be considered for employment. Please let us know if you need any reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process.