SOCIAL COMMUNITY MANAGER - Remote
*(3pm-12am PST)* Tuesday-Saturday Shift
Want to be part of an amazing team, hell-bent on crafting a better future? We’re always looking for creative people who care!
We are analysts. Creators. Designers. Doers. Dreamers. Explorers. Geeks. Hipsters. Leaders. Learners. Renegades. Seekers. Strategists. Visionaries. And we fundamentally believe that we’re better together.
We believe in teamwork, fun, complex projects, diverse perspectives, and simple solutions. How about you? We’re looking for Social Community Manager Lead with the passion and experience to design what matters – one project at a time.
We are currently looking for a Social Community Manager to join the Designit team that supports Microsoft Cloud Marketing Blog and Social. This world-class social team operates 100+ social media channels and 20+ marketing blogs designed for developers, IT decision makers, IT implementers, and business decision makers. Each month, we publish over 3,000 social posts to help, inform, entertain, and engage community members across the globe. Azure, Power BI, Dynamics 365, and SQL Server are just a few examples of the 170 innovative products and services that comprise the Cloud Marketing Blog and Social ecosystem.
The Social Community Manager supports the Community Management workstream, which manages our Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and Instagram channels. In this role, you will conduct channel monitoring, post scheduling, fan engagement, and technical triage. The ideal candidate has impeccable attention to detail, excellent communication skills, and the desire to accomplish daily tasks in a timely manner with strong focus and follow-through.
Would you like to...
- Monitor Microsoft Cloud Marketing social channels on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn for comments and questions
- Own and implement community management across Cloud Marketing workstreams, such as events and announcements, blog, editorial calendar, and global engagement programs
- Track incoming and outgoing technical user questions and answers in Sprinklr social management tool; provide monthly triage reports
- Work with Microsoft stakeholders to close customer support cases each month
- Engage with Twitter, LinkedIn and Instagram audience to build relationships with users and strengthen social communities
- Identify fans, super users, and potential advocates to increase reach and augment engagement
- Participate virtually in social community events, such as Microsoft Build and Microsoft Ignite, to engage with audience and assist users
- Identify service interruptions and trending current events and ensure all content is halted when appropriate
- Help drive community engagement projects and initiatives
We would like you to have..
- 1+ years in a client-facing role at a marketing agency or mid-size to enterprise-level company
- 1+ years of social media or copywriting experience
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, management, or related field
- Proven track record of working collaboratively across disciplines
- Ability to present and pitch ideas effectively to team members and clients
- Customer service experience working in fast-paced environments
- Familiarity with Microsoft SharePoint, PowerPoint, Excel, Teams, and Outlook
- Experience with community engagement in campaigns and sweepstakes preferred
- Experience in Sprinklr, Opal, or similar social media management tools preferred
Would you like to join a global organization that...
- Embraces work-life balance – our employees’ well-being remains a top priority for us
- Promotes a culture of learning and advocacy across the globe - diversity will enable us to strengthen our impact
- Encourages innovation and experimentation
- Understands that changes will occur and adaptability is crucial to assist when it does
- Emphasizes and rewards collaboration
- Works remotely. We continue to safeguard the health of our employees so our interviewing and on-boarding process will remain virtual until further notice
Designit is committed to ensuring that all candidates have an equal opportunity to be considered for employment. Please let us know if you need any reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process.