Do you want to create memorable digital experiences that transform businesses?
We believe in teamwork, fun, complex projects, and simple solutions. How about you? We’re looking for a like-minded Senior UI Designer with the experience, passion and skills to help us rid the world of crappy design – one project at a time.
*You must be willing to come into the London office twice a week once it's safe to return to the office.
Would you like to...?
- Be responsible for digital design concepts and visual design across digital projects and platforms
- Get involved in projects from start to finish – setting the direction, identifying and solving problems
- Transform business needs, market research, and user insights into smart, innovative concepts
- Scope, plan and deliver diverse projects, across competencies to create valuable, human-shaped solutions
- Create compelling, strategically-driven, visual design work from pitch to service or product
- Develop meaningful brand experiences across a wide range of channels and platforms
- Stay updated on the latest developments, trends, and thinking within design and share your knowledge and thoughts with colleagues and clients
- Mentor junior designers and share knowledge on design methods, tools, and trends with the rest of your colleagues
We would like you to be...
- An experienced professional across visual design, including UI, branding, and graphic design
- A strategic thinker who's creatively-driven and obsessed with technology
- Someone with extensive experience in creating and delivering best-in-class customer experiences
- Fully aware of the design possibilities within web technologies, mobile platforms, and excited about new possibilities in emerging technologies
- A problem solver with ideas that challenge the ordinary, together with the drive – and the guts – to bring them to life
- Someone with a ‘here to help’ attitude, who absolutely, fundamentally believes that we’re better together
- Fluent in English – other languages are a bonus!
Would you like to join...?
- A team working and evolving remotely in this current climate – we truly are in this together!
- Virtual cook-alongs, lunches, team activities, and craft sessions that bring us together
- An inspiring, social, collaborative, and playful work environment, with an open-minded and diverse culture
- Local inspiration sessions all year round
- Free health insurance and other benefits too
Want to know more?
Check out our open jobs around the world. Just so you know, we don’t have a dress code, but we do have a strict no jerk policy.
Designit is committed to ensuring that all candidates have an equal opportunity to be considered for employment. Please let us know if you need any reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process.