Full Stack Developer - Seattle, Wa
Want to be part of an amazing team, hell-bent on crafting a better future? We’re always looking for creative people who care!
We are analysts. Creators. Designers. Doers. Dreamers. Explorers. Geeks. Hipsters. Leaders. Learners. Renegades. Seekers. Strategists. Visionaries. And we fundamentally believe that we’re better together.
We believe in teamwork, fun, complex projects, diverse perspectives, and simple solutions. How about you? We’re looking for a Full Stack Developer with the passion and experience to build what matters – one project at a time.
Our new Full Stack Developer will play a role in helping our clients excel.
We are currently seeking a Full Stack Web Developer to join our growing Technology Practice in support of our clients. This team is passionate about creating software that delights the end user and is see as elegant and efficient. This team is reinventing the way we all work, play, learn and do business. Bring your vision to their mission!
What You’ll Do:
- Create web applications and user interfaces for the web
- Support the creative and strategy teams in delivering excellent end-user focused applications and user interfaces
- Help Designit and its clients deliver industry standard or better code bases
- Creation of back-end services with either Node.js or C# .NET (Framework or Core)
- Bring your super power(s) to the team
What You’ll Bring:
- 3-5 years of experience working in front-end web development
- 3+ years of experience building web services and data access layers (ORMs or direct to database)
- Knowledge of frameworks like Angular and React and an opinion on when they are appropriate
- Understanding of client/server architectures
- Understanding of Object Oriented Programing
- Understanding of source control management in git-based systems
- The ability to translate business requirements into quantifiable development tasks to establish level of effort
Who you are:
- You see and focus on the opportunity, not the hurdles.
- Well-rounded Professional. You have amazing communication and organizational skills along with high EQ.
- Self-sufficient. You get stuff done, you are able to work with little direct supervision but know when to ask for help.
- Collaborative to the Core. Demonstrated ability to work in a team environment, as a leader and member.
- Data Lover. You know your numbers and value the metrics behind the consumer story.
Designit is a results-oriented CX Solutions firm designing premium customer experiences. Each of our business practices are deeply rooted in delivering client success. We see ourselves as partners to our clients, and we invest in each of their business goals, ensuring that our work helps deliver on these goals. Client success is our ultimate metric, and what drives our mindset, skillset, and company culture.
Want to know more?
Check out our open jobs around the world. Just so you know, we don’t have a dress code, but we do have a strict no jerk policy.
Designit is committed to ensuring that all candidates have an equal opportunity to be considered for employment. Please let us know if you need any reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process.