BLOG PROJECT MANAGER, Remote - Seattle
Want to be part of an amazing team, hell-bent on crafting a better future? We’re always looking for creative people who care!
We are analysts. Creators. Designers. Doers. Dreamers. Explorers. Geeks. Hipsters. Leaders. Learners. Renegades. Seekers. Strategists. Visionaries. And we fundamentally believe that we’re better together.
We believe in teamwork, fun, complex projects, diverse perspectives, and simple solutions. How about you? We’re looking for Blog Project Manager with the passion and experience to design what matters – one project at a time.
We are currently looking for a Blog Project Manager to join the Designit team that supports Microsoft Cloud Marketing Blog and Social. This world-class social team operates 100+ social media channels and 20+ marketing blogs designed for developers, IT decision makers, IT implementers, and business decision makers. Each month, we publish over 3,000 social posts to help, inform, entertain, and engage community members across the globe. Azure, Power BI, Dynamics 365, and SQL Server are just a few examples of the 170 innovative products and services that comprise the Cloud Marketing Blog and Social ecosystem.
The ideal candidate is an experienced digital blog/news editorial manager with demonstrated experience implementing and championing blogging best practices, processes, and governance. This person thrives on bringing subject matter expertise to the table and helping stakeholders get more ROI (reach, views, referral traffic, organic traffic, and bounce rates) from their blogging efforts while managing expectations based on our team’s resources and capacity.
Would you like to...
- Review content from contributors and edit to ensure proper messaging, grammar, format, styling, and alignment with established best practices and the Microsoft Writing Style Guide; partner with teams including product marketing, PR, and legal
- Support multiple stakeholders on the marketing operations and engineering teams to publish relevant content that includes news, up-and-coming features, how-to articles, and more
- Help maintain the Cloud Marketing blog network content pipeline to plan what is coming and ensure alignment of editorial calendar across Microsoft stakeholders and teams
- Work closely with the Cloud Marketing social media team to ensure blog posts are amplified across appropriate social channels
- Act as subject matter expert for the blog(s) and blogging within Cloud Marketing to provide recommendations and best practices to blog and social leads
- Measure and report performance against goals and objectives and collaborate with analytics team to interpret data into actionable insights
- Organize, plan, schedule, and facilitate editorial meetings to get a broad view of planned content across the blog(s) and provide relevant content performance insights to stakeholders
- Take on ad hoc projects as needed, ranging from basic data reporting requests to process improvement efforts
We would like you to have..
- 3 – 6 years of experience in content management
- Minimum of 3 years of copy-editing or marketing experience
- CMS platform management experience (including WordPress)
- Familiarity with Microsoft SharePoint, PowerPoint, Excel, Teams, and Outlook
- Experience presenting to internal stakeholders, providing recommendations to improve content and delivering KPI results
- Customer service experience preferred
Would you like to join a global organization that...
- Embraces work-life balance – our employees’ well-being remains a top priority for us
- Promotes a culture of learning and advocacy across the globe - diversity will enable us to strengthen our impact
- Encourages innovation and experimentation
- Understands that changes will occur and adaptability is crucial to assist when it does
- Emphasizes and rewards collaboration
- Works remotely. We continue to safeguard the health of our employees so our interviewing and on-boarding process will remain virtual until further notice
Designit is committed to ensuring that all candidates have an equal opportunity to be considered for employment. Please let us know if you need any reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process.